Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Luke's POV

I was a bit confused as to why Calum was trying to make friends with me. No one had ever tried this before, usually the opposite. I had told him about our dog Molly and that we'd moved from Australia for my dads work and so on. Though he said little about himself. We eventually got to my front door and I fish my keys out of my blazer pocket. My parents would be out, my brothers at work.

" Want to come in for a bit? I have a Xbox... Well it's my brothers..."

" Yeah, okay" Calum says, a bit of enthusiasm in his voice, he skips up the path and unlock the door.

Molly greets me as I go in. Galloping up to me and crashing into my shins. Calum laughs when she slips on the laminate floor, he giggle causes me to laugh too. I drop my bag on the door mat and allow myself to fall to my knees, fussing over Molly, scratching under her ears, Calum soon joins me.

" You're so pretty" Calum says while still laughing.

"What?" I say, I stop laughing and look at him.

Calum's POV

What had I done? I could feel myself blushing and my forehead getting hotter. I didn't know how to get out of this one. He was just a boy, he'd be hurt before but I'd just called him pretty, only it was by accident... I think...

Sorry this chapter is terrible and I've every tired as its half 12 in the morning but I kinda promised earlier, may update again tomorrow if I have time.

Love you guys, - Mew