Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Calum’s POV

It’d been a painful week. People were asking me where Luke was all day. Teachers asked why I stopped talking to them. Being the immature people they were in my school, every time Luke’s name was called in the register, someone would shout out “he’s dead”. But the scary thing was, I didn’t know if he was actually still alive.

 My parents tried to cheer me up. I got pizza every night and ice cream which was not doing my health any good. I never went to play football anymore. I didn’t have the energy. I was up all night crying and struggling through the endless nights without my boyfriend next to me. I needed so much coffee to keep awake.

I fall out of bed to the ‘excitement’ of my alarm. I was never a morning person but when you haven’t slept properly in 5 days it’s even worse. My mum must have heard the thump of me falling and swings my door open.

“Calum, you okay?” She asks and I look at her and nod lazily. “Okay... I’ll make you some coffee” I groan in response. She leaves my room that has become a bomb sight due to my recent lack of motivation to do anything. I make my way downstairs to the smell of fresh coffee and get some of last night’s left over pizza out of the fridge. I sit on the bar stool nearest to the fridge. My sister looks at me.

“Hey Cal”

“Morning...” I wasn’t in the mood to talk to her. Or anyone in fact. Anyone apart for Luke.

“You know, they’ll find them soon...” She says, trying to cheer me up. I hated to say this, but it had been a week and I couldn’t go on another without Luke Hemmings by my side again.

Ashton’s POV

Michael had taken the fact that Luke had forgotten everything apart from Calum to his advantage. He’d told him that he was his best friend and that they’d met when they were 4 and connected there and then. I had to sit in silence. Sit because Michael had tied my hands and feet together, and we were in a car. And silence because he had now applied duck tape across my mouth. I had to sit through ‘Mikey’s’ lies. He made them sound like him and Luke were friends for years. I wanted to punch him. I could only imagine the pain Calum was going through right now. His much have been missing his Lukey cuddles. At least Luke knew him. Remembered him. More than he did of me. I was nothing to him anymore. I had spent months getting his trust back from the years past and now? Now I was back to square one. And until I could speak, I was just going to be his bully again.

A/N

Hello people. It’s been a while, I think, since I did one of these, lucky you. Thank you for 5K. I love every single one of you. @Calcium_Hood_Bae_ ‘s comment on the last chapter made me laugh cos I was a bit sad at the time so yeah. Thank you. I’m going away for the weekend tomorrow so I need to pack but I cba. I’m going to the Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff so I’m excited. I’m a bit of a geek, I know. And now that it’s half term I can most likely get regular updates for y’all. I have some sorta competition thing for you guys but I’ll say on Monday. It’s not that interesting so don’t get excited... I doubt anyone will... I’ve made this too long already so I’ll speak to y’all later.

Love every single one of you, Mew xx