Introduction

Our world is cruel.

Her world was crueller.

Her whole life had mirrored the devastation that hit the world on a regular basis. War, famine, hatred, prejudice, isolation. She felt these emotions her whole life - it was forced upon her and she had no option but to sit back and take it.

She was seven, it's not like she had a voice.

Alice Steel fought through all the barriers in her way, everything that prevented her on seeking justice. Justice for herself. For her lost childhood.

And just as Alice thought she had passed the worst and was on her way to a partnership with the infamous Tony Stark, she was stabbed through the stomach with a spear by a villain who destroyed half of humanity.

With her death, Alice left behind people who cared for her. Now that she's back and has missed three years of her life, she has to figure out if she goes back to who she was.

Or if she can become who she wants to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this is my new book!

I've decided a continuation on the story between Peter Parker and Alice Steele; AKA, Spider-Man and Blue.

If you haven't read my other book Only You, Maybe give it a read as it'll help explain some the details as there will be references to the events that took place in that story.

I'm super excited to write this as it fills the empty void we probably all feel as we wait for Far From Home & Endgame!

Yes this isn't much but it's just the intro! It will start slow and build as the story goes on, I promise!

Lots of love xx