Chapter 15 Party

Julia stared at herself in the mirror. It had been awhile since she had last donned clubbing clothes and this time she had gone all out. Her thigh length black dress shimmered as it hugged her curves and dipped a bit low exposing her creamy skin at her bust. Silver rhinestone earrings dropped from her ears and a black collared choker with rhinestones accentuated her neck. Her legs showed long and were decked in black velvety pumps to match. She clutched her black purse and stared at her reflection, within that reflection lay someone she had not unleashed in ages waiting to explode. Her hair with subtle curls framed her face and emphasized her eyes done up in black and silver and red lipstick upon her lips. She pouted and smiled now who could resist that. The doorbell rang and she flipped her long hair back and headed for it.

            “Oh la la mademoiselle!” Erin exclaimed as she stepped in. “Now which Ex are you trying to make jealous?” she joked Julia laughed. “Nice dress,” she commented.” Erin smiled, “It had to be I brought dates.” “What!” Julia exclaimed. Suddenly Erin’s Jade green dress went out of focus. “I thought this was for us,’ she cried. “Relax Hun I just wanted you to have fun beside I know these guys. Julia inhaled and shook her head. “Whatever let’s go,” Erin smiled; “Now that’s the spirit.” Two steps out the door and whistles were heard. The blush on Julia’s face was nothing compared to the way she turned beet. She walked on and then her eyes widened. “Abel!” She stared at Erin’s big brother and then back at the other passenger. It was none other than Abel’s friend, Duke. “Thanks a lot Erin now I’ll be sure to have babysitters for the night. “Chill girl they are fine you know them and us…” she muttered. Julia’s eyes widened before she realized what was happening or what had happened. “You’re his girlfriend?’ she exclaimed. “Hey relax,” Duke spoke up, “It’s not a curse being my girl you know.” Julia shook her head and got in next to Abel. “By the way I hate you both,” she said before the drove off.

            The trip to the club was quick mainly because it was right downtown. After getting out and getting through the door Julia made a beeline straight for the bar. This was her night to party and no one and nothing could stop her from making the best of it. She commandeered one of the stools and ordered a screwdriver. Her night was already mapped out. Start slow then up the tempo, forget everything and just be the hot girl she was. Erin slipped in beside her and shook her head. “Are you seriously going to ignore me the whole evening?” she asked. Julia just shook her head. “Of course not who’s going to pick me up and carry me home when I’m drunk,” she laughed. “Why you little.. They both laughed as the guys came up and ordered beers. Erin waltzed off to dance with Duke after about the fifth round and Abel stayed close. “So err …” he started. Julia smiled knowing that this was so awkward. “I like your smile, it’s sexy,” she shot back. Somewhere between those lines she knew the alcohol was kicking in. When had she ever the blonde haired greened eyed male version of Erin that he was sexy. He smirked and blushed. “Awe you poor thing you’re blushing,” she giggled. She ordered another drink and smirked.

            About four rounds after and Erin returned. “Hey Ju don’t look now but Mr. Boss just arrived. Julia’s eyes widened but then she smirked. “So what?” she asked and Erin smiled. “That’s my girl. Julia shook her head and smiled. “I’ll do what I wanna to do,” she said and giggled. Erin left her and headed back to the dance floor. “Hey you want to dance?” Abel asked. ‘Julia smiled. “Why not?” she asked and hopped off her stool. Abel pulled her through the throng of people and then together they started moving to the beat. She moved letting her curves speak for themselves before someone pulled her. “What the heck do you think you’re doing,” A cold familiar voice bit out. Her eyes faltered before meeting his cold, hard stare. “Leave me!” she bit out. His grasp was firm as he looked at her. She could feel his gaze burning through her clothes and she blushed. She pulled away her arm and headed back to the bar before ordering another drink, Tequila.

            She brought the glass up but before she could even take a sip someone pulled it back. “Are you crazy?” he bit out. Her eyes burned through his as she stood up. “Listen you, give me back my drink or else.” Julia for heaven’s sake you’re pregnant.” Her eyes widened and she laughed. “What’s wrong here?” Abel’s voice droned in. “Leave us,” the cold voice said. “Excuse me sir,” Abel said and came to stand between them. “Who do you think you are?” Gabriel stared at the man a moment before realization hit him. “What kind of man are you?” he bit out, “Do you know that she’s pregnant probably with your child and you brought her here, you disgust me!’ he shot out. “Abel’s eyes widened and he turned to look at Julia who was drunk to the max. He turned back but the man was gone. “Julia,” he called.