CHAPTER ELEVEN

The Chamber of Secrets was the main talk of the school and it did not help that Filch kept pacing at the spot where Mrs. Norris had been attacked. When he was not guarding the scene of the crime, he was lunging out at students for doing little to nothing. Many students had turned their backs to Slytherins and surprisingly to Harry Potter.

The Malfoy twins were always accompanied by another older student of their House because rumor has it that one of them is possibly the heir and to prevent any sudden attacks towards them , the older students decided that best be protected.

That act did not go unnoticed by the rest of the student body and the rumors began getting more intense as threats began to fall towards Carina and Draco. They usually ignored them but when the other part would raise it's wand then without hesitation they would also fire back. The main reason why the twins gained so many detentions.

The days went by and the date of the first Quidditch Match finally arrived. When Carina and Draco went down to breakfast, they sat down with the Slytherin Team who were huddle together, all looking upright and not speaking at all. Carina felt a little nervous, how could she not? She was the Seeker which meaning having the biggest burden of the team. This was a big match, Slytherin VS Gryffindor,  and the first team to win was going to set the bar extremely high.

As eleven o'clock approached, the whole school started to make its way down to Quidditch stadium the two teams were already at the locker rooms. It was a muggy day with a hint of thunder in the air. Now, the Slytherin team is not one of those teams who make a big speech before every game, no of course they weren't.

The minute before they step to the field Flint turned to Carina and asked seriously "Are you going to catch the Snitch? Are we going to win?" Carina just smirked as did everyone else without answering.

Everybody was already cheering when the two teams walked out it only increased, most for the Gryffindors. However some Hufflepuffs, like Cedric Diggory were cheering for Slytherin. As Madam Hooch made Wood and Flint shake hands. In a couple of seconds, there was a whistle, a roar from the crowd and they were on.

Fourteen players rose to the air. Carina rose the most with Harry not far behind. As Carina was flying she felt a Bludger pass her by and shelling towards Harry. He, fortunately (or unfortunately?) avoided it. One of the Weasley twins streaked past the boy and gave the Bludger a powerful whack in the direction of the closest Slytherin which was Carina.

Draco seeing this flew quickly before his sister ready to hit it with his bat,however the Bludger changed direction in midair and shot straight for the Potter boy. Draco with a dumbfounded expression turned at his sister who frowned in return while she flew near him then they watched as once again Harry dodged it and the Weasley aimed it towards their Malfoys. But yet again, it swerved and shot at Potter's head.

"Did you do something at the Bludger, Cara?" Draco asked knowing how competitive his sister can get.

Carina shook her head "No. Continue playing, I'll search for the Snitch." she responded as the other Weasley twin swung at the Bludger to a different Slytherin this time but it went after Potter again.

It began to rain and Slytherin was leading with sixty points. The Weasley twins were now flying extremely close to Harry on either side. They signed something to their Captain and they all were given a time out.

The Slytherins gathered around, Flint looked over at every single player "Did any of you tampered that Bludger?" they shook their head as Carina questioned" Are they not usually locked in Madam Hooch's office until the day of a game?".

Marcus nodded "Well it seems like luck is with us today. Lady Carina do find the Snitch before Potter," he said in a polite manner making Carina blink with void blue eyes.