Chapter 3 ✔️

"Hey baby!" You mischievously smiled.

You walked over to your 'boyfriend' and sat on his lap.

His eyes widened as you did so. But he soon got the message and smirked.

"Aren't you going to introduce me your friends?" You smirked.

"Everyone, this is my girlfriend.- "Y/n" You whispered slickly. "Y/n. Y/n this is Namjoon, Min Yoongi, Jimin, Jin, Hoseok, and Jungkook." He smiled at your name.

"Hello!" They all said in unison.

They all looked at you with wide eyes. You chuckled.

"Guys." He said getting their attention back. "Don't stare"

They all chuckled as well as you.

But got off his lap and sat next to him.

"So what were you guys doing?" You asked.

"Uhh.. We were just playing truth or dare." Namjoon spoke up.

The boys were still a little curious about you two.

"So Y/n.. Truth or dare?" Namjoon continued.

"Hmm.. Dare." You said smirking.

I never pick dare. Something is really wrong with me.

Namjoon smirked. "Kiss Taehyung."

You raised an eyebrow at Namjoon and turned to boxy smile.

He slickly nodded letting you know that was him.

Taehyung.. Even his name is sexy..

Without any words, you put your lips on his.

They were warm and soft against yours. You haven't kissed someone in years, and it felt good.

Woah..

You parted your lips and looked back at Namjoon. His jaw dropped.

Taehyung was smiling like a kid. You couldn't help but laugh.

You played a couple more rounds and one of them named Min Yoongi got dared to kiss.. Was it.. Hoseok?

Anyway, it didn't end well.

There were verbal knives thrown and death glares.

But in the end.. He kissed his cheek and ran to the bathroom to wash his face.

You got to know the boys and you really liked their personalities. They were all pretty nice to you, but you weren't so sure about this Min Yoongi guy.

You could tell he had a shield and wasn't a huge people person, because it takes one to know one. But you figured that he was a softy once you got to know him.

Taehyung was actually really funny. He was so adorable too. You just wish you weren't.. You.

You knew he'd never actually want to be your boyfriend.

You were just doing this to make him happy.

You didn't even know why, but you wanted to make him happy.

"I need to go now.." You said with a smile. "It was nice meeting you all!"

"Will we see you again? I'm guessing since your Taehyung's girlfriend." Jimin asked nudging Taehyung.

You suddenly frowned and looked at Taehyung who also looked saddened.

"Taehyung can I talk to you for a second?" You asked holding out your hand.

He took it and you went outside the party room.

"Are you going to tell them?" You asked.

He sighed. "This was stupid right? I shouldn't have asked you.. But why did you come back?"

You stared at him speechless. You didn't know why you came back. So you decided to be honest.

"I don't know.. I don't know why I came back." You said looking down.

Taehyung smiled at your reason. "Well, maybe we don't have to tell them."

You looked up with a confused expression. "What do you mean?"

"I mean.. What if we kept them thinking we are boyfriend and girlfriend." He said simply.

"But I don't know you.. And you don't know me.." You said staring into his eyes.

Taehyung took your hands in his. "Then let's get to know each other. Y/n will you go on a real date with me?"