Chapter 27 ✔️

(Warning: Highkey Smut)

*Normal P.O.V.*

"Will you move in with me?"

My breath hitched at his words. I didn't know what to say. I did want to. And not just because I didn't have anywhere else to go. I didn't want to go back to the arcade and bother Mr. Chen anymore. And I love Taehyung. So I knew my answer.

Smiling, I played with my fingers in happiness. "Yes."

He stopped the car suddenly causing us both to jolt forward, but not by much since we both had our seat belts on. (Wear your seat belts people!)

He turned and looked at me with a bright boxy smile. "Really!?"

I giggled at his reaction. "Yes I will move in with you. If I'm not being a burden.."

He shook his head vigorously and bent over to hug me tightly. "You're never a burden.."

The rest of the car ride was silent. But not an awkward silent, a happy and calm silent.

When we got to the arcade, to pick up my things, we were greeted by Mr. Chen's open arms. He pulled both of us into a tight embrace and let go with a big smile on his face.

"It's nice to see you again Taehyung.." He said.

Taehyung just bowed slightly and smiled.

"Mr. Chen..?" I asked.

He hummed.

"I'm... I'm moving in with Taehyung.. So I came to get my things.. Is that ok with you?"

He sighed but smiled anyway. "As long as your happy my Y/n.."

I smiled at his answer as he went off to help some other people.

Walking to the door, I suddenly forgot about my cat. "Taehyung? Will Luka be able to stay at your place too?"

He just chuckled and opened the door revealing a fluff ball of brown that at the sight of Taehyung, immediately jumped on him. "Of course this little cutie can stay with us!"

The rest of the time packing was pretty eventful. Taehyung teased me about my underwear. Luka almost ripped Taehyung's shirt apart by jumping on him after he got scared by a 'spider'. And we took a little break by playing some games upstairs.

Eventually, we ended up in front of a huge apartment that looked way to big for one person. Therefore, I was happy to add to its empty space. We walked in and he helped me get settled in my new room.

After what seemed like hours, it had gotten dark outside and we both lay on the couch with Luka snuggled up between us. It had been silent for a good 10 minutes before Taehyung broke it.

"So.. Has your sister called?" He asked.

My eyes shot open from their former closed state. Dara.

"She said she was taking the plane here a couple of days ago.. She should've been here by now.. And she would've called." I ranted suddenly getting worried. Taehyung noticed and pulled me closer to him, running circles on my back to calm me.

"It'll be ok.. Why don't we give her a call hm?" He suggested.

I nodded and he pulled out his phone for mine was either still in the bathroom, or in the hands of a complete stranger. But jokes on them, it had a password.

*Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring- I'm sorry, (***)-****-**** is not available at this time. Hang up now, or  send a message after the beep.*