Chapter 11 ✔️

You found yourself on his bed and you told him everything.

You cried a couple of times but tried to keep it short because you didn't want him to see you being weak.

"I-I don't know what to say.." Taehyung said looking down.

I've just messed everything up haven't I..

"But I know that we can get through it together." He said smiling.

You were shocked. You thought that after he heard your story that he'd want to leave you. That he'd think you were crazy.

But you were wrong. And you were happy about it.

You smiled back and hugged him. "Thank you for understanding.."

He chuckled.

"What's so funny?" You said playfully punching his arm.

He looked into your eyes. "I just think it's pretty crazy that two people are trying to go after you.. When your mine."

Your breathing hitched at his words. You liked him saying you were his.

You blushed and looked down. "It's getting pretty late.. I should go back home.."

Taehyung sighed. "It is getting late.. But don't you think it's too late to go home? You don't have work tomorrow so you could spend the night here.. With me.."

He rubbed the back of his neck ready for rejection. But he was right. It was really late and you might fall asleep any moment.

"I can stay here. As long as you don't plan on doing any funny business." You said and started to laugh.

Taehyung's eyes opened wide at your statement but then he too laughed.

"I promise.. But can I tell you something?" He said shyly.

Stop doing this to me Taehyung I swear you will be the end of me..

"What is it?" You asked.

"Well.. It helps me to go to sleep when I'm holding onto something.. And well.. I was kind of hoping you'd let me hold you.." He said smiling and looking down.

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg..

You blushed wildly. "You know.. I do the same thing.. Except I hold Luka.."

He looked up to meet your eyes and smiled. "So is that a yes..?"

You nodded.

He smiled even bigger now as you both went under the covers.

You didn't know why.. But you felt like you could really trust him..

You grabbed one of the pillows on your side and hugged it.

As you did so you felt two big warm arms slither their way around your waist.

You blushed like crazy but since the light was off he thankfully didn't see it.

You smiled to yourself forgetting about all of your problems.

For you were with Taehyung.

And Taehyung made you happy.