Chapter 19 ✔️

*Dara's P.O.V.*

Tears streamed down my face as I ran for my life. I was turning corners and was scared out of my mind. But I couldn't get Y/n out of my thoughts.

How could I leave her...

But she told me to run. So I did.

I need to find a hotel or something... But I don't know any places around here... I'm so lost..

I came across this huge building and ran inside...

This should be a hotel right?? It's big so it should be a hotel??

Still panting I ran up to the woman at the front desk.

Her eyes widened at the sight of me. "Are you ok??"

She ran to help me calm down and handed me a water bottle.

"Thank you.. I-I'm fine.." I said feeling really upset with myself.

I never realized it, but Y/n truly loved me. She wanted me to be safe. She wanted me to leave her so I wouldn't get hurt. She was so selfless... And I was so selfish.. I shouldn't have left her.. I should've fought for her.. But now I don't know where she is..

"Umm... May I ask... Why are you here?" She said after I calmed down.

"Oh.. Uh.. I was wondering if I could get a room.. I don't know for how long.." I said sniffing.

"A room..?" She tilted her head.

I looked around the building and now that I'm inside, it didn't look like a hotel all that much. I sighed, I'm so stupid.

"I'm sorry... I thought this was a hotel.." I chuckled sadly.

We both got up and she gave me an address for a hotel near by.

I thanked her and was about to leave when I heard my name being called.

"Dara? What are you doing here?" I stopped in my tracks. I know Y/n doesn't want to put Taehyung in this..

I quickly put on my fake smile and made sure to look like I hadn't been crying. "Oh! Taehyung! I was just.. Um.. Walking around and thought I'd check this place out! Thought I'd see what my sisters boyfriend's job is like!"

He seemed to believe me but that just hurt me more. "Ok.." His eyes widened as he caught a glimpse of the blood on my shirt. I followed his gaze and my eyes widened too. I didn't even know it was there but it was probably from Y/n when she was pushing me away..

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?" He said worriedly coming closer. I took a step back and put my hands out in front of me.

"I'm fine.. It's just juice!" I laughed nervously. "Get back to work!!"

With that, I left and ran to the hotel that the woman told me about. I checked in and got a room. I thought about Y/n and I knew I needed to make a plan to get her back. But I can't do it on my own.. I'm all alone in this.. I can't tell Taehyung.. Y/n wouldn't want it.. I burst into tears and eventually fell asleep.

*Taehyung's P.O.V.*

I got out of the meeting early and went to the lobby because it was a short cut to my dorm. But I saw... Dara?