just another bet part 4: secrets reviled

Jungkook P.O.V

I saw her arms and upper thigh. She really hurts herself doesn't she. She cant there's no way she can hide those. She can't really hate herself that much.

Y/N P.O.V

I hurry up and throw on a pair of sweatpants and a long hoodie. I walk out and jungkook looks like he has been crying for an hour. Something is pulling me towards him to make sure he's okay. So i do taking his face in my hands i ask.

Y/N: what's wrong

Jungkook: i-i di-didn't thi-think y-you wou-would re-really

Y/N: okay let's just go down stairs and get some tea eat something and calm down then you can talk

Jungkook: e-eat w-with m-me

Y/N: okay as long as you calm down

Jungkook: (nods)

I take him down stairs wondering what he was talking about. I make tea and heat up noodles and some soup and sit down eating with him. He looks okay now so i start to talk.

Y/N: okay so why were you so upset

Jungkook: why

Y/N: why what

Jungkook: do you do that (points to your arms) i don't get it why would anyone do that to themselves

Jungkook P.O.V

I can't hold back anymore. This is to much. Why do you feel like this towards her. You walk into her house. Help her. Care for her. Maybe you don't want Irene back. Wait what am i thinking. I love Irene. This still makes me mad thought does she really think this bad about life?

Jungkook: i really like you Y/N, but you can't do this to yourself

You know he's talking about your cuts. You look away not wanting to tell him anymore. We'll just get worried like everyone else did at your old school. Thats until they don't care anymore. you spoke out.

Y/N: there not a big deal

Jungkook: YES THEY ARE YOU FREAKING HURT YOURSELF. SOMEONE AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING THAT

You get shocked at him yelling and what he said to you. You back away a little feeling threatened at his tone. He sounded like he could kill a person because of how angry he was at you.

Jungkook: i'm sorry for yelling i just don't like that fact that you do this to yourself. Promise me.

Y/N: promise what jungkook

Jungkook: that you will never do this again and that you will start eating regular

You look at him with a "really" expression on your face. He wants you to do that. He is right thought i need to start changing into a regular person. You look back at him. You spoke out

Y/N: okay

He wraps his arms around you holding you tight. He whispers into your ear

Jungkook: we can do this. Together. I'll be here the whole time

You tear up at this. He really does care. No one shows this much care for you in awhile. This is something about him. The way he acts. The way he doesn't know you yet feels as though you two have been lifelong friends i was to spill my heart out of him tell him everything. My past. Why i do what i do. Maybe he can help me but i don't thinks so. He's just one guy. Jungkook spoke out threw the tight hug.

Jungkook: let go out

Y/N: as in what

Jungkook: as in a date

You stand there mesmerized by the words he just said. He is overly close to Irene. Do you really want to get involved with that. Before you could think any longer jin walks in to see you and jungkook holding each other in a hug.