Just another bet Part sixteen: i'm coming home

I avoided him as much as possible 3 days passed it became harder getting jay to bring me back food and make excuses for me to not have to go to activities. It was all going to change tomorrow i'll be going home. But i'll be going home with a secret i don't want to have. I can't say the kiss was bad it was just unexpected. But what he said about jungkook sounded like something he would do... i cant listen to him. Me and jungkook are great together right.

I stayed in my room all day until i fell asleep. I woke up in a haze i was allowed to leave allowed to go home. It felt surreal. I got up and dressed into the close jin brought by the other day. I walked out into the waiting room waiting for jin to come get me. I told him last night on the phone to not tell jungkook i was going to surprise him this time. I sat down looking out the window when yoongi came out with a bag... he's leaving too.

Yoongi: well you sure are good at avoiding people

Y/N: the best

Yoongi: jin coming to get you

Y/N: yup

Yoongi: well my ride's here we will talk when we get settled at home

Y/N: who said i was g-

Yoongi: Y/N we are going to talk so stop trying to prevent this

I didn't say anything and sat there for a second before i felt two weak limb arms wrap around my waist. I've never felt this with jungkook... he's never held me like this....helt me like he loves me. My body instantly relaxed with yoongi's grip.

Yoongi: i meant that kiss you will see jungkook isn't who you think he is and i'll be waiting

He reached around and slid a piece of paper into my hoodie pocket before standing up. He open the door and just stood there for a second before saying

Yoongi: i can treat you better than he can i can love you the way you deserve. I'll be waiting for your call

I don't have the time for this i left after jin came to get me. He drove me over to jungkooks. I knocked on the door hoping to see his bunny smile great me. A girl opens the door with jungkook's long black shirt on.

Girl: do you need something

Y/N: is jungkook here

Girl: yes hold on ' babyyyy'

Jungkook: what swettie

Grrl: there's someone here for you

Jungkook: comin

Jungkook: (walks to the door)Y/N you're supposed to be in the hospital

Y/N: i see you have been busy.. Were done. Don't text me call me talk to me. Don't even think about me you ass.

I run away from the house in tears. I should have listened to yoongi. He was right. I went home and cried into jins arms for hours. I've never been so close to him metal and physically. He sat there stroking my hair telling me it was going to be okay. Jin started talking into my ear as i calmed down.

Jin: i number fell out of your pocket i called them yoongi answered he explained who he was. I told him what happened over you and jungkook. He wants to come over and see you. Sweetie i think you should talk to him..after where you both were...it's a good idea.

Y/N: o-okay

jin : good i already called him he should be here any second now

I doorbell rang i opened it to see him. I remind myself what happened with jungkook. I have to shut myself off again...look what happened the last time i let someone in...

THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS IS THEN END OF THE FIRST BOOK..... I WILL BE STARTING THE THE NEXT BOOK SOON.. I WAS THINKING OF GIVING THE GIRL A NAME COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK IT SHOULD BE