just another bet Part thirteen: dodgeball

Jackson leads all of us to gym. We walk in and lean against the wall. Jackson comes over and counts us of one two one two. We were standing yoongi,jin,me,jungkook. So me and yoongi were on a team while jungkook and jin were on a team.

We started the game and the balls were really hard like almost softball hard. We started the game and i noticed jin and yoongi aren't very athletic. I hit a few kids out , and jungkook was getting rid of my whole team. Me yoongi and one other girl was left and she was jay. After a while she got out and it was jungkook and a few guys against me and yoongi.

Yoongi was hiding behind me for protection. Jungkook threw a fastball aming for yoongi but hitting me instead. Right in the face. I feel hard on the ground. Yoongi came over to me immediately hovering over me.

Yoongi: are you okay

Y/N: no

He looked at my face seeing a spot of blood under my nose and lip. Jungkook and jin ran over looking at me along with jackson. Everyone was told to leave and jay went to get the nurse.

Jungkook: i'm so sorry are you okay sweetie- oh crap

Y/N: what

Jin: JUNGKOOK I COULD KILL YOU LOOK HOW YOU MESSED UP HER FACE LOOK AT THE BLOOD

Yoongi: JUNGKOOK I'M GONNA KILL YOU

Jin and yoongi were chasing jungkook around the gym. I rubbed my face pulling my hand away with blood staining it.

Jackson: hay, can you see right were going to walk to the nurse.

Y/N:yha lets go

You go leave and jungkook pulled you back holding you whispering in your ear,

Jungkook: i'm so sorry baby lets get you to the nurse i'll clean you up

Y/N: okay bae

We get there with everyone and jackson said dinner will start in a few minutes to go there when were done. We walk in and there is no nurse. Jungkook sits me down cleaning out my wounds. I winse one in a while and he will say something calming or hold my hands for a second.

Jungkook: okay it's pretty bad baby i'm sorry

I look to see a black eye and swollen lips my nose has stopped bleeding. It looked terrible. It hurt badly too. A tear streams down my face.

Jungkook: no baby don't cry i'm sorry

Y/N: it hurts jungkook

Jungkook: i'm so so so sorry

I comes down and kisses my untouched cheek.we all walk back to the cafeteria for dinner. I didn't feel like eating my face hurt too much. I sat down next to jungkook and yoongi. Jungkook looked over seeing that i'm not eating.

Jungkook: go get food

Y/N: i'm not hungry

Jungkook: your still eating

Y/N: but my face hurts

Jungkook: you still have to eat a little i'll feed you

You look at him with a wide smile. Agreeing to eat after he asked you that. I look over and see yoongi he doesn't look too happy. I'll ask him what's wrong after dinner over and they leave.

Yoongi P.O.V

Look at him trying to be all nice after what he did to her. He shouldn't be able to just be nice and act like nothing happened when he tore her apart. She's here because of him. She deserves better then him. Eww look at how they're feeding each other. That's truly disgusting to watch. This is ridiculous she put herself back into this. I can't believe she is this nieve.

Y/N P.O.V

Jackson announced that visiting was over and the next two are canceled so no more visiting for 5 more days. My heart broke i didn't want to be apart from them for that long. I can't do it. I start crying so hard. Jungkook pulled me in.

Jungkook: i'm sorry i can't do anything about it. I'll keep in touch as much as i can baby i promise. You have yoongi okay he's here for you and your there for him.

Y/N: i know i'll miss you thought

Jungkook: it's okay bae

I look up at him not caring about how bad my lips hurt i kiss him as if it's my last. Putting everything i have into it before he's gone. Jackson came over and walked them out. Jin came up to me saying he'll call and kissed my head before exiting. This is the worst feeling i've had in my entire life. Not the cutting, not the cheating, not being brought here. Not seeing them for this long is what is killing me. Yoongi must be feeling the same way. It's time to see what is the matter with him.