(Fluff) Perleo Because It Isn't Popular Enough

Authors Note: Okay, this is cute and I don't know why more people don't ship this

3rd Person Objective

     "You're overworked, Valdez."

     "You think I don't know that?"

     Leo sagged against the control panel for the Argo II, his eyes half lidded. A cool yet refreshing breeze had Leo comfortable enough to close his eyes, ready to just topple over and fall asleep on the spot. Soft footsteps had his amber, gold-brown eyes open again to meet a pair of concerned, sea green orbs hovering a few feet away from him. The dying light of dusk sent a rose-gold wash over the ship and two boys, slowly slipping behind the horizon.

     Leo couldn't help but notice the rose-gold filter fitted Percy's complexion; making it seem like the perfectly tanned Percy was giving off a soft aura of light.

     "You're staring."

     "No, I was admiring."

     Percy rolled his eyes at his boyfriends retort, shifting closer to Leo so he was behind him, wrapping his arms around the smaller boys waist. "Percy, people might see," Leo hissed out quietly, tensing.

     Percy just burrowed his face in the crook of Leo's neck, his warm breath fanning against Leo's back slightly. "Everyone's asleep already. No one was expecting that attack; kinda drained the lot of us dry."

     "Then go to sleep. You sound exhausted." Leo leaned his head towards Percy's, resting one of his own hands on top of Percy's. Despite his words, he really didn't want Percy to go. He didn't want to spend another night all alone.

     "If anything, I'm sending you to bed," Percy huffed back quietly, squeezing Leo's hand gently. "You should really get some sleep Leo."

     "I can't. The Argo can't fly itself well enough for me to sleep," Leo mumbled, glaring at the large panels of buttons, switches and other odd mechanical contraptions.

     Percy made a quiet whimpering noise into the junction of Leo's neck and shoulder. "I don't like you working so much. You're up all night and most of the day, and you get four hours of sleep max, if you're lucky."

     Leo shrugged limply. "That's how life works, I guess."

     "Teach me how to fly the ship."

     "What? No."

     "Yes."

     "Why?"

     Percy sighed. "So that you can get an adequate amount of sleep for the first time in... In a long time. You need it Leo."

     "I'm fine Percy," Leo assured, though the fact that he sounded half dead and was leaning into Percy's chest a dangerous amount said otherwise.

     "Leo..." Percy's voice trailed off, cracking slightly. "Please. Let me help. It's going to hurt the both of us if you don't let me help. I can't sleep when you're out here alone, knowing you're so fatigued. You can literally get sick Leo."

     Leo bit his bottom lip before sighing in defeat. "Okay. I'll show you."

     Percy smiled happily, turning Leo around to give him a proper hug, then pulled away and leaned back in to kiss him.

     It was supposed to be a simple peck, but a kiss of heated longing took place for a while instead, filling Leo's chest with a intense warmth. Percy's lips were plump and warm, and Leo knew it was stupid, but he found himself happy that he was actually working with someone living- And they were content with it. Leo wasn't fucking it up like he normally did with anything that had flesh and blood.