(Request) Perleo

Requested by anonymous :)

Summary: Percy really likes the way Leo looks in the workshop

Percy's POV

Percy was in awe at how amazing Leo looked while he was working. He had wandered into the Hephaestus workshop after sword practice, drenched it sweat, sore, and wanting a kiss from his little Latino boyfriend. He hadn't expected, however, to be frozen in the doorway, watching Leo work.

Sweat crested on his forehead and bellow his lip, glimmering and making his hair even curlier than usual. It also drenched Leo's chest, making his shirt cling to him in an oh-so-desireable fashion. Dark accents of oil and grease covered his face and clothes, but it somehow seemed to be a beautiful starch contrast that somehow fit so well with every piece of the Latinos being. Leo looked scrawny, but his strength could rival many others. Sure he couldn't beat Jason in hand-to-hand combat, but he could easily lift giant metal scraps like it it was a small sack of feathers. And holy hell, Percy would be lying if he said he didn't like how strong Leo was, despite his spindly limbs.

You could tell Leo was focused as soon as you saw him. His eyes would narrow into an almost almond shape, matching his beautiful brown irises. His lips would press together into a thin line, his brows furrowing into a look of utter dedication as he worked on his project.

At the moment, he was hammering out a sheet of metal. His arm would bring up the oddly shaped hammer and bring it down with such a dutiful manner that you'd think Leo was the most serious person you could imagine. But one look at his eyes showed playfulness and light, glittering like fireflies against a dark sky. Percy stood in the door, admiring Leo for quite a while (longer than he'd like to admit) before the bronze-skinned boy noticed him.

"Oh, hey Perce, didn't see you there!" Leo shut down a few things before turning to Percy, walking over. "What's up? Need something?"

Percy stared at Leo up close, admiring his features at a kissing distance. His eyes, so young and filled with curiosity, outshining the dim glow of the war and his childhood that everyone had. "Perce? Are you alright?"

Percy didn't answer, just grappled onto Leo shirt and pressed his lips against Leo's desperately. Leo made a soft noise of surprise, his eyes widening, before he started to participate in the kiss. Leo tasted like vanilla chai and salt, which Percy decided was his new favorite flavor. He entangled his fingers in Leo's hair and shirt, squeezing the curls and rough fabric that clung to his skin.

Slowly, Leo's mouth opened, allowing Percy to press his tongue into Leo, massaging Leo's hot, wet mouth, roaming it as of it were his job to do so. After a short while of intense make-out sessions, Percy pulled away and just held Leo. "Uhm... Not that I don't love making out with you, because that's always great, but why?"

"You have no idea how good you look when you work," Percy mumbled against Leo's neck, gently kissing up and down and occasionally sucking on the area, leaving a soft red marks.

"Oh," Leo breathed out, sounding a bit breathless. "Oh."

Percy eventually stopped and just held Leo (after leaving a few claiming marks on the Latinos neck, of course), never wanting his moment to end. "So, so good Leo, I'm so lucky to have you as a boyfriend," Percy whimpered, holding the boy close as he could.

Leo laughed breathlessly. "All I did was work."

"And you looked goddamn beautiful while doing it."

Leo's bronze skin heated up a bit, turning a rosy pink as Percy started to suck on Leo's neck again. "Percy..." Leo chewed his bottom lip as his hands twisted into Percy's shirt, gasping as Percy bit down on a particularly sensitive area of his neck, soothing the bite with his tongue. "Percy," Leo whined, starting to twist away a bit. "It's... We're not in private..."