Beginning

Chapter 1

Kali iris's POV

No matter how many people tell me I'm beautiful I will always feel ugly. The last time I was told I was beautiful was before my father died. He passed from cancer. My older sister is the beauty queen. She has my mothers genes. My mother used to be so sweet, but when my father died she became a handful. She hit me last week and told me I will never mean anything to her. I am a forgotten child. My sister Kate can eat anything and still stay skinny. While myself on the other hand can have about three carrot sticks and gain a pound. Currently I weight 110 which isn't good enough for me. Sodapop Curtis is my best friend. I want to be more than that with him, but he's too good for me. Anyways he just broke up with Sandy, I don't want to just be his rebound. They didn't want to have a long distance relationship. But I'm staying here. But I don't want too, I've been cutting since I was 14, I'm 16 now with shoulder length dirty blonde hair. It's ugly. I've thought about dying it but my father had the same color and I'm too afraid my hair won't be the same afterwards. Sara is my best girl friend. She's that girl every greaser wants to make out with. She has long carmel color hair. We've been best friends since preschool. I can tell her anything. But no one knows I self harm. It would disappoint them. I've done that to too many people. The only time I feel sane is when I'm in Sodapops arms. He freezes time, it's like nothing is wrong with me.

A/n

Aye I'm soooo excited to continue this. Hope everyone likes this!

Please leave feedback!

Xoxo stay gold