Chapter 4

The light kept getting dimmer, in order for the Hermits to catch up with it they had to run, which is very dangerous, especially in the dark.

But the dare devils did it anyways, knowing the consequences.

"Why is this corridor so long!?" X yelled.

"It's a cave! Not a corridor!" Grian yelled back, almost tripping over Iskalls foot if it wasn't for Mumbo to grab them both in time.

Right after Mumbo did though, he managed to trip over himself, causing them all to topple over each other all in the same time.

Everything stopped, the four finally gave up and thought of a way out, when a sudden flash interrupted them, causing them to almost go blind.

"What was that!?!" Iskall screamed terrified.

"I-Iskall... T-turn around" X whispered as he pointed behind his Swedish friend.

Iskall noticed his friends starring at whatever was behind him with fear, or at least, he thinks it was fear. When Mumbos mouth suddenly dropped open in an instant, it gave Iskall the urge to turn around and see what was behind him.

Slowly, but dramatically...

Iskall turned around, only to find a glowing chest a the end of his dramatic journey.

Confusion hit them all, it was obvious they were thinking the same thing, but, the real question is, should they open it, or what?

Iskall faced Grian, who immediately shrugged and turned his head at Mumbo, Mumbo did the same as Grian and looked at X, who just sighed.

"what do we have to loose?" He asked himself, hoping that they didn't hear.

Xisuma stepped forwards by a few steps before being stopped by Iskall, "Wait! If there's treasure in there, I want to open it too!"

Xisuma sighed again, "does it make a difference?" He asked, not getting much of an answer as they both walked up to the random strange glowing box in the middle of nothing and darkness.

The two raised their hand up to the chest, sweating. The lid creaked open, a bright light shone from inside, blinding the two instantly, causing them to groan and turn around rubbing their eyes.

"What's inside?" Grian asked.

When the two managed to finally see better, they pulled their heads up to see him, "we don't know, it was too bright."

Mumbo smiled, it almost looked like he was gonna chuckle, "SUUUUURE! It can't be that bright!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" X asked looking puzzling and feeling left out, though he knew that he was on the same page with Iskall in this moment of time.

Mumbos grin eventually broke into laughter, "Oh nothing... It's just, out of all the things you've been through, the only think that can keep you away from treasure, is a chest!"

At that moment, he grabbed Grians hand and dragged him to the chest, together...

They opened it.

DUN DUN DUNNnNNN

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER

WHATS WORSE THAN A CLIFFHANGER?

A CLIFFHANGER ON A CLIFFHANGER

CUZ JUST U WAIT FOR CHAPTER 5s CLIFFHANGER!

ITS SCARIER THAN AALLLL CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!

I think I broke the logic on cliffhangers...

Meh...

Authors note:

Yo Readers! I'm Sam as we might know, and WOW! 85 READS ON THIS BOOK!

I know others may own bigger but...

To me...

That's a lotta reads...

Uhmm

What to say...?

THANKS TO ALL OF U OUT THERE IM SO MOTIVATED I DONT CARE ANYMORE IF MY FRIENDS FIND OUT I SHIP BOYS WITH BOYS!

I didn't think that there would be others out there that do Grumbo...

Wow...

How wrong was I...

Thanks...

Uhmmm

Its currently 9:35 at night, for some reason I feel like sleeping early for once...

I feel so proud of myself...

But I haven't got 100 yet...

So I need to wait...

Good Night...

(I hope that seemed dramatic... Was it dramatic? OK sure just say no... XD)