Chapter 17

It's been an hour since Ren has seen Doc.

Maybe he's been caught?
Maybe he made it out of this wretched place?
Maybe he saved Xiskall, but sacrificed himself in the process?
Maybe sacrifices had to be made?

If so, welp... You gotta do what'chya gotta do.

Ren paced back and forth in the (I forgot the name of the shop DANGIT I NEED TO WATCH MORE HERMITCRAFT WAIT A SECOND, LEMME JUST RE-READ CHAPTER 12 TO REMEMBER THE NAME)

...

(STOCK EXCHANGE! I COMPLETLEY WENT MIND BLANK XD)

Ren worriedly paced back and forth over the rug in the Stock Exchange that the rug was behind to have such large footmarks, it was beginning to create holes.

Just then, a door slammed wide open at the front, and a "REN!" was beard echoing through every room and hallway ever built.

The werewolf sped towards where his best friend was calling him from.

As expected, throughout the main room, with the large red carpet, and signs indicating names.

There was a German robot creeper at the one side of it all, behind him, he was gripping the wrist of a Fusion, who's face was red as hell and getting redder by the second.

Doc, seeing his Stock Exchange partner, calmly released his grip off Xiskall's wrist and jogged happily to the werewolf.

Ren did the same for Doc.

They met up in the middle of the room, and bro-hugged their grief out of existence while Xiskall was just glad that Doc wasn't tightening his wrist no longer.

"Doc, I was worried!" Exclaimed Ren.

"I can tell." Doc giggled.

The two embraced their bro-hug for a little bit longer until the half Swede slash half American coughed. ( like a '*AHEM*' kinda cough)

"Oh! Uhm... Right, right." The two  said slightly in unison and quickly released each other.

"Why are you two saving us?" Iskall's side of control asked.

"Because, we were forced to work for Evil X, man." Replied Ren. "Speaking of which, are you okay?"

Xiskall shrugged. "Was once better, but fine if you call a Fusion who just escaped from an evil clone okay."

The Stock Exchange men both snickered before standing straight again and facing the Fusion.

"Alright, so we need to make sure that STAR Team is safe, along with you. Got it?" Asked Ren, suddenly serious.

Xiskall nodded. "I'm guessing there's a plan?"

"Yup."

"Count me in." Replied back The Fusion. "This will be interesting..."