Part One

My lovestory is pretty cliche.

Nope, not a bestfriend lovestory.

I am not inlove with Jia.

But I am inlove with her girlfriend- Bea.

Yes, I know I know

I am inlove with my bestfriend's girlfriend.

And I am definitely screwed.
-

"Captain, #12, Jia Morado!!!" The game announcer called as the game starts.

"Woooooh!!! Go, bes!!!!!" I cheered.

Yes, Jia Morado is my bestfriend. We've known each other since we were kids so we already know each other from head to toe, from inhale to exhale.

And I can't be more proud of her, she's emerged as one of the greatest setters in the Philippines.

I've been the most supportive bestfriend for four years now pero kinikilabutan pa rin ako everytime fans gushes over my bestfriend.

"Go, Ji!" I shouted once more and I saw her wave at me.

"Number fourteen, Bea de Leon!!!"

And there's the love of my life.

Let's add that, the secret love of my life.

As usual, a lot of fans screamed their lungs out and cheered for her.

But believe me, the moment she smiled, run and gave high five to her teammates, I heard nothing but my heartbeat.

Cue in- slow motion effect. Zoom in to her smiles.

Gaaaad, she is so beautiful. She always makes my inner self wild but at the same time gives me a calming mood.

I stopped staring at her when I heard more shrieks because Bea hugged Jia. It is no secret that the two are in a relationship.

I looked away.

Yes, I'm quite in a dilemma.

But I'm fine. I'm quite used to it.

This is my life. This is me.

The bestfriend.

Who is inlove with her bestfriend's girlfriend.

I tried to shrug the thought and just concentrate supporting the two.

The first rally started with Jia's serve and she got an ace. I chuckled as she jumped then Bea went near to her and hugged her.

Ofcourse, fans saw it too so the arena is field with shrieks again.

Jia made her second serve and it was almost an ace. The other party gave up a free ball though. I saw Jia and Bea do their signal. Oh, the other team has to be ready.

Jia got the second ball and set it to Bea for a quick.

"Woooooooh!!!" I cheered as Bea got the point.

JiBea connection doesn't disappoint as always.

The game continued and it ended in three sets, Ateneo won.

I gathered my things and was about to make my way out of the arena when someone stopped me.

"B-bea." I stuttered.

No joke, kahit mas pawisan siya sa akin parang mas fresh pa rin siyang tignan.

Jho, keep your self composed.