Part Fifty One

We are still at a hotel in Zambales, I woke up earlier than I should so I decided to have a run by the shore.

I spent 30 minutes running, when I got tired I spent more time by the shore just enjoying and staring at the view.

Pabalik na sana ako when I noticed someone at my back.

I turned around and when I saw that person, napaubo ako. "Deanna."

She nodded. "Ate Jho."

I was shocked when she joined me to where I am standing. Hindi ako umalis as I want to take the chance and talk to Deanna but I can't seem to find the right word to start a conversation.

We were quiet until she decided to talk.

"Aga mo ata nagising." She said.

"Decided to have a run para na rin makapag-isip isip." I answered.

She chuckled and raised her brow on me. "Have you thought well?"

I looked at her. "Of what?" I asked dahil may iba sa tono niya.

"Of what you should think about."

I scratched my eyebrow for I don't know what to answer. "Uh, yeah. The view is really beautiful.."

I was about to divert our topic but then she cut me off. "Mabuti naman para hindi ka na nagkakamali sa mga desisyon mo sa buhay."

"Excuse me?" I coughed. That caught me offguard.

"Concerned lang naman ako sa'yo." She chuckled.

"I don't what you're saying, Deanna."

She faced me. "I think you know. Wag na tayo magtago dito, ate Jho. I know what you're doing."

I looked at her, confused.

"You are trying to get ate Bea back." She said and smirked.

"Yes, I know about your relationship before and how dare you call yourself as ate Jia's bestfriend." Sabi niya.

I raised my brow on her. "What? You don't know me, Deanna. You don't know the whole story."

Aalis na sana ako when she stopped me and held my arm.

"Hindi ko na kailangang alamin because what matters is that you are a relationship wrecker."

"Excuse me?"

She shook her head, let go of my hand and drew closer to me. "And if you are trying to do it again right now? Please don't. Unang una, mahiya ka naman. How can you call yourself as ate Jia's bestfriend? She trusts you and cares for you pero anong ginawa mo? Sinulot mo ang mahal niya."

Napatingin naman ako sa malayo. I can't take this conversation.

"Pangalawa, masaya na sila. I don't care if you are miserable, desperate or what basta please wag mo na sila idamay."

"What?" I reacted.

"Deanna, I think you're getting out of reach already. Again, you have no right to judge me and tell those things to me."

She didn't paid attention to what I said. "And third, one wrong move, pagsisisihan mo ito for the rest of your life. So please, save yourself and your family. Kahit para sa pamilya mo na lang, iligtas mo sila mula sa kahihiyan." She ended.

"Don't you dare do anything to my family, Deanna. Wag mong idamay ang pamilya ko dito." I said and she just chuckled.

I let out a breathe and calmed myself. "You don't have to tell me what to do. Sabi ko nga, you don't know what I'm going through so you don't have the right to tell me what I should do. And yes, I am Jia's bestfriend and I know what it takes to be one. Stop judging me kasi wala akong ginagawang masama."