Part Fifty

Right now, I am on my way to a resort in Zambales where Jia and Bea will shoot a part of their pre-nuptial video.

Originally kasi Bea has a shoot for a magazine in that resort and then Jia thought that why not take advantage of the shoot and get some shots din in order to complete the pre-nup video that we shot in Ateneo.

The view is great at isa pa, they've been dying to get some vitamin sea since they came home from Thaiand so multi-purpose, di ba?

Aside from sana succesful, I am also praying that I wouldn't breakdown throughout the shoot.

Bea and I haven't cleared things yet. We secretly act as a couple kahit na hindi kami. Very weird to call it as secret couple eh we're not even one in the first place.

Ang gulo, di ba? Hindi ko na rin minsan iniisip and just let things happen. Sabi ko nga, as long as we can show our love for each other, baka ok na yun.

Sana ok na yun.

"Ate Jhow, I'm hungry." Milli said. Yes, I brought Milli with me.

It was Bea's suggestion just to make sure that I'll have some company. Yes, Milli knows about what's going on between Bea and I right now.

I cannot say that she's alright with it but she is supportive.

"Tiisin mo na muna. Malapit na tayo oh."

She faced me and pouted. "Is this what I get as a good accomplice?"

Natawa lang naman ako.

"You won't have babe time later for not feeding me!!" She added.

When we arrived in the resort, my team welcomed me. Tinulungan nila kami sa mga gamit namin ni Milli to get into the lobby.

When we get there, we saw Deanna.

She just looked at me tapos she already went back from typing something on her phone.

Yes, she's also here because kasama siya sa magazine shoot ni Bea.

I just shook my head and asked the receptionist for our hotel room.

"Ooh, staredown." Milli said in the background.

I just shrugged my shoulders. "Let her do what she wants."

I do get where Deanna is coming from but threats? Really? As someone who is on Jia's side, I think that's not the best way to help Jia.

Kinuha ko ang susi ng room namin and proceeded upstairs.

"Have you talked to ate Jema about ate Deanna?" Milli asked while we're on the elevator.

I shook my head. "Ayokong madamay ang relasyon nila sa gulo ng set up namin ni Bea. Ayoko ring sabihin kay Jema na bumalik kami ni Bea sa dati. Mabebeastmode yun."

"But what if ate Deanna has more plans to destroy you and ate Bei?"

Napatingin naman ako kay Milli.

"I mean she's so capable to destroy you back then, she's more capable to do what she wants now. Maybe if you tell about this to ate Jema, she can help."

The elevator opened to our floor. "I don't know, Mill but I'll just do everything that I can to protect Bea. That's my priority right now."

Speaking of Bea, there she is..

She just went out of a room with a couple of people behind her. She's on her sports attire and she has make up on. Lights and camera are following her.

"Ate Beiii!" Milli called.

Bea and her company looked at us. Bea automatically smiled and immediately leave the conversation she's with with one of the people following her.