Part Twenty Five

A lot had happened for the past month, Bea and her team finished as a runner up in PVL, also I can say we became closer.. much closer.

Right now, I am on my way to her house to pick her up and drop her off to the airport. Wala kasi si Kuya Dong.

Bea will be going to Thailand today to visit Jia since Jia cannot go home for the holidays.

"Hi, Jho." I was greeted by Mama La who opened the gate for me. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"San na si Damulag, mama La? Baka hindi pa bihis yun ah." I joked while we're making our way inside the house.

Mama La chuckled. "Ewan ko nga kung gising na eh."

"Kidding, I think she's just fixing her things na lang. Akyatin mo na sa kwarto niya."

As normal as it seems, I made my way to Bea's room upstairs. I knocked on her door and waited for a minute before she opened it.

"Hey." She greeted.

I can't refrain from smiling. She looks.. cute. "You wear glasses?"

She's wearing kasi an eyeglass and it is my first time to see her wear one. She looks so fine.

She clutched her forehead. "Yeah, my head's been aching since last night and I think it's because if my eyes so I wore my glasses today."

"Halla? You should take a medicine." Nilapitan ko siya and placed my fingers on her forehead to massage it.

She closed her eyes and chuckled. "Parang the massage will be fine already."

I snorted and pushed her. "Ito laging bola."

I fully entered her room and it looks like she's almost done preparing. "Ready to go?"

She followed me. "Yep. I think everything's ready naman na."

"Excited?" I sat on her bed and checked her handcarry bag.

She chuckled. "Sakto lang. Wala ka man lang bang bilin?"

"Bilin? Enjoy?" I looked at her.

"Pasalubong or anything?" She sat beside me.

"Hm, jowa na lang siguro." I joked.

"Yung mga possible lang, Jho." She chuckled.

Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin. "Bastos ka! Eh di just enjoy there with Jia."

"Aren't you going to miss me?" She smirked.

I raised my brow on her. "It's just 3 days so nope."

"Ah so kung longer, you will?"

"I don't know where this conversation is going.."

She chuckled. "Oh you're so going to miss me. Admit it!"

I rolled my eyes. "Yabang ne'to. Sige na. I'll wait for you downstairs. Make it fast at baka iwanan ka ng eroplano mo."

"Why are you avoiding this convo?"

I walked to the door and slammed it on my way out. "Because I'll miss you, dumbass!" I shouted when I was outside of her already.

"I knew it!" She laughed.

Pagkababa ko, I saw Mama La. "Kayong dalawa talaga. Ano nanamang trip niyo ha?"

"Ayun nagpapakadamulag nanaman si damulag, ma."

Mama La chuckled. "Bakit nga ba hindi ka sasama sa Thailand, Jho? Jia told you naman daw to come ah."

"Eh ibigay na natin doon sa magjowa mama La."