Part Thirty Three

"Anjan na kayo, tita? Sige saglit lang po. Lalabas na po ako." I put down my phone and quickly made my way outside the arena.

Pagkalabas ko naman ay nakita ko sila agad. "Tita! Tito!"

I ran towards them and they greeted me with a hug.

"So are you ready to cheer for Bea?" I smiled from ear to ear. Just seeing them here makes me so excited for Bea.

"Ako, oo. Ewan ko dito kay Elmer." Natatawang sabi ni Tita Det.

Napatingin naman ako kay tito Elmer. "Parang kinakabahan ata ako ah."

"Dad, chill ka lang. Akala mo ikaw maglalaro eh." Tita Det teased.

"Eh baka madistract si Beatriz pagkakita niya sa atin. You know we should have really told her that we're going. Pasurprise surprise ka pa kasi." Sabi naman ni tito.

Nagtinginan kami ni tita at natawa na lang kami. "Overthinker. Tara na nga."

So I ushered them inside the arena. Thru Jaja's connection, nakapasok kami sa dugout. I wanted Bea kasi to see her parents first para inspired siya agad maglaro.

Sakto, Bea's on the hallway and talking with some people with Jia. Parang mga Thai people ah.

"Thank you, coach." Sabi ni Bea sa isa sa kausap nila.

"Thank you again for coming. I hope you'll enjoy the game." She added.

Bea must have noticed someone looking at her kaya napatingin siya samin. She smiled when she saw me but when she saw the two people at my back, nagulat siya.

"Mom? Dad? What are you doing here?" She chuckled in disbelief and walked towards us.

"Hi, anak." Tita Det gave Bea a quick beso.

"Jhoana here invited us to watch your game. Wala naman kaming appointment so we decided to come and watch." Tita smiled at Tito.

Tito cleared her throat. "Do good, Beatriz. We'll be on the sidelines to watch you."

Bea smiled from ear to ear and looked at me as if she can't believe her parents are here. "Of course, dad. I'm glad you guys came."

"Tita.. tito." Jia came over to us and looked shocked as well. They exchanged greetings.

"Hi, Jia."

"Nice to see you here, Tito and Tita." Jia smiled though still confused on what's happening.

Tita Det held my arm. "Well, thanks to Jho. She informed us na this game will be a big game for Bea. Kami naman ni Elmer, we want to support our Beatriz."

Bea looked at her Dad.

"Oh siya.. we won't bother you anymore, we'll go settle ourselves in our seats na." Sabi ni Tito Elmer and pat Bea's back.

"Samahan ko na kayo, Tito. Saan po ang seat ninyo?" Jia asked.

Tito Elmer and Tita Det looked at me.

"Oh right, I have the tickets." I searched for it in my bag. Napatingin naman sakin si Jia.

"Sabay sabay na lang tayo pumasok sa loob para makapagprepare na rin itong si Bea." Sabi naman ni Tita Det.

Napatingin naman ulit ako kay Bea and her smile right now is immeasurable. I chuckled.

I knew it this would make her the happiest.

"Good luck." I said.

She smiled. "Thank you." She whispered.

Si Jia naman ay niyakap si Bea and wished her luck as well.