Part Thirty Six

I was swaying through the music on my earphones while cooking breakfast when the music stopped because someone is calling.

It's Bea. Maiinis na sana ako eh.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Open the door." She just said.

"Ha?" Nagtaka ako but I still proceeded to the door and opened it.

"Good morning, love." She said in a low voice and grinned.

I chuckled as the love of my life is standing in my doorstep and is so cute as ever. What a way to start the day.

She checked if there are people around the hallway first before giving me a hug.

"Why are you here?" I asked and inhaled her scent.

"Brought coffee for you and Jaja. Pwede ba makikain ng breakfast?" Natawa ako. She looks like a five year old baby asking for some toy.

I opened widely the door for her and she entusiastically entered our condo. Such a kid.

"Ohh, I smell bacon. Bright idea to eat breakfast here." She said as she settles the coffee she brought in the table.

"So you just went here for the food?" I went back to cooking, slightly joking that I am making tampo.

I felt her hands around my waist as she settle her head on my shoulder.

"Bea.. baka magising si Jaja ah." I whispered but I cannot hide my smile from her action.

"Hindi yan." Sabi naman niya and gave me a peck on the cheeks.

I chuckled as she is getting clingy again. "Can you stop. I cannot concentrate. Gusto mo ba ng sunog na bacon?"

"It's fine for me as long as I get to be with my favorite person who by the way is the purpose I am here. Pangalawa lang si bacon. Just to be clear."

We both laughed. I turned my head to see her and met her eyes.

"Good thing you made it clear. Your girlfriend was about to be jealous." I said and she giggled.

"Oh, I don't want that to happen." She gave me another kiss but now it's on my lips. I shook my head. Kiss ng kiss eh.

"Are you ready for your championship game later?" We kept our position.

I felt her nodded. "I think so. I hope so."

I faced her and wrapped my arms around her neck. Hindi ko maiwasang mapatitig sakanya. I didn't say anything and it confused her.

I smiled. She is so innocent of her charm.

"What why why"

"Wala naman. I just needed to remind myself again how lucky I am to be with the most passionate player on court and most loving person."

She hid her smile and looked away. "If this is your way of calming me down, it isn't working, it's making me feel more butterflies."

I pushed her face. "Napakaarte mo talaga."

"But seriously I think you'll be beastin' on court later." I winked at her.

"You think so?" She let out a deep breathe.

"I know so." I plastered her my full smile.

She chuckled and stared on my eyes. Unti unti niyang inilapit ang kanyang mukha sakin.

I automatically closed my eyes.

I felt her clutch her hold in my waist.

Almost there.