Bubble TEAreat

Its been a week when dara caught them spying in the restaurant and the atmosphere inside the exo dorm is still very awkward with consistent revelation they have learned and since the boys are scared to speak up, luhan is also emitting a dark aura with a cold demeanor and which the other boys know as well that its not a good sign since his not talking at all.

"why it feels like this dorm is haunted" sehun blurted out because of the eerie silence engulping them

"yah!..stop saying non sense sehun" while d.o place a tray of fruits in front of them

"do you think noona and luhan ge is in bad terms?" tao ask eyeing the 2 since

Dara heard sehun, she also noticed it and she knows exactly the reason of these, even her bestfriend acts differently these past few days like he is a walking zombie without any expression and she knows she needs to do something about it.

"uhmmm...guys.." she started to approach the boys in the living room who jolted upon hearing her voice like they were all seen a ghost.

"neh...n..oo..na.." chanyeol stuttered upon facing dara

"well first I want you to stop acting like I'm going to eat you all alive, second I want to apologize as well about what happened and third would you mind if you guys come with me since I want to go to the mall?"

The boys are in utter shock hearing Dara's request and knowing they can't say no, they just all nod their head except for luhan who is busy reading a magazine, kris who is in his room and baekhyun who is not currently at home.

"ok I'll just gonna talk to someone first then we'll go" dara said while her eyes is portruding towards luhan who seems doesn't listening at all

"oh no poor luhan" chanyeol muttered while they are watching dara dragging luhan at the kitchen.

Luhan's POV

After minho showed up in the party, I can't calm and control my anger its like anytime soon if someone trigger the bomb inside me it will explode and could hurt people around me.

Dara ask the boys to go out and without a second they all agree to come, well as for me I am now being dragged by a raging rabbit in the kitchen.

"oh no poor luhan hyung" I heard the boys praying for my life

"speak up" she said while facing me crossing her arms with creased eyebrows and by looking like that she won't let me go until I tell her what's bothering me.

I stared at her for a minute while releasing a big sigh since i know I can't win on this girls' stubborness.

"so now luhan, care to tell me what's going on in your brain" this is it i guess she's serious about this talk by means of calling me by my name.

"boo.." i whisper

"don't call me boo unless were good" she stated still looking like a madman but i find it cute at her.

"It's minho..." i said while i see her eyes soften knowing what's bothering me and she just hug me.

"stupid deer..." she whispers in my ear and all i could do is to hug her back while sighing.

"im sorry dee, i just dont want to see you broken again like before because it pains me so much seeing you in that state, I saw you...how your world crashed when the two of you broke up thats why you don't trust people anymore and I can't do anything but just to be your crying shoulder at that time.." I said in one go while still on her embrace.

"sshhh..you know what lu thats the best that I needed that time a company that I can trust and rely on, and that is you, and I am very happy of that because your my bestfriend.."

"uhmm...bestfriend" and upon hearing those words its like im not satisfied at all..

"stop sulking deer, that will not happen anymore.." I heard her assurance but still can't help to be worried at all

"i hope so, because I cant be at ease as long as he is here, specially now he's trying to get you back at all cost, I'm just an idol and I dont know how to protect you if he is my enemy I am nothing compare to his fame and power" and I felt dara release her hug upon hearing that.

"yah stop thinking like that you're not just nothing to me, your my luhan always remember that, you are very special and dear to me and I am hurt seeing you that way either, so if that's the reason why you look so troublesome, stop that or else I'll leave these dorm and I won't ever show myself to you anymore"

"is that a threat your highness?"

"yes and no" she said smiling

"aisst..I can't really win against you huh" I said while messing her hair

"yah stop it lulu you want to die?"

"oh so now you are threatening to kill me..Im so scared.." and i saw her pout

"I dont know what to do with you tokki.."

"just stay with me, it's all that i want from you boo" she said with pleading eyes and how can i not resist that, she really knows how to get me back in sane.

"arasso...but treat me for a bubble tea first" as I kissed her forehead and I feel her nodding while my lips is still there.

She run towards the livong room while shouting upon hearing my request

"guuuuyyyysss..change of plan..let's go to a bubble tea shop instead.."

"yehet..bubble teaaaaaa ohorat" sehun shouted while hugging dara

"yah sehun get off on noona" tao said while trying to get sehun out of Dara's body

"yaaah how dare you to hug my dara noona like that" chanyeol said while glancing to sehun and dara

"hey stop being some possessive idiots dara is not your property you rascals" that's kris butting in

"yah duizhang language please" suho said while eyeing the guy who just went out of the room

"noona can you buy me some taro bubble tea" xiumin hyung doing his aegyo is his power as I saw Dara's eyes sparkle

It seems that this dorm has a new leader to be exact and even suho cant do anything when it comes to dara, funny it seems but I know they care for her a lot like I do and that I remember kris, he's acting weird lately he even involved himself following dara which is not typical for him to do basing on his personality and that's a first...I wonder what's going on his mind as well...

---------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it..sorry to keep you waiting though thank you as well for subscribing with this fanfic feel free to shoutout any comments there to improve the story..ciao!!!