entry twenty

you are a cliché dork, corbyn besson.

today, when you saw me this morning, you brought me outside to the courtyard, where no one was.

"corbyn, what are you doing?" i asked, rolling my eyes playfully.

"do you really love christmas? and i'm talking, like, truly love the holiday, the season, and everything involved?" you asked. i nodded.

"obviously! christmas is so magical. i love everything about it," i gushed. and i did. i loved going to see the lights every year with family and friends, baking cookies with my younger siblings for santa, watching christmas movies. it was all amazing. you smirked, pulling something from your pocket.

"if you love christmas so much, you'll understand what this means," you said, holding something above my head. i looked up, blushing once i realized what it was. it was mistletoe. you, corbyn matthew besson, actually brought mistletoe to school.

i looked at you, giggling. "you serious right now, besson?" you shrugged.

"a tradition is a tradition." i rolled my eyes playfully and leaned up, kissing you quickly. you smirked. "c'mon herron, you can do better."

i gripped you by the collar of your shirt, kissing you deeply. your tongue slipped into my mouth and we were there, making out in the courtyard at school.

i can't believe you did that all for a kiss, besson. i'm glad you did though. you're so cliché.

~ zach :)
wednesday
12.04.17
1:20 pm

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

december 4th is my birthday!
if you think that i wrote this
journal entry specifically so it
would say december 4th then
you are absolutely correct.