entry thirty-nine

i'm so angry right now, oh my god. i had to take my journal to the bathroom because i have to write in it right now.

i was at my locker today when you came up to me, wordless. i looked up at you, giving you the 'what the fuck do you want' look. silently, you pulled out a pink heart shaped card.

cautiously, i took the card in my hands and stared at it.

"are you fucking serious, besson?" i snapped. "you haven't spoken a word to me in almost two months and you think everything's gonna be sunshine and rainbows?" you sighed.

"look zach, i know you don't really wanna hear from me right now, but if you could just-"

"no, corbyn, you're right! i don't wanna hear from you right now," i fumed. "i cannot fucking believe you. god, just leave me alone."

i resisted the urge to rip up the card, because as much as i hate you right now, i was curious to read it.

i finished getting my things from my locker and angrily shoving them, and the valentine, in my backpack before closing it with a slam and storming off to my next class.

~ zach
2.14.18
thursday
10:29 am

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

i'm gonna fix zorbyn ok,
don't be too mad.

also be glad i have like
6 drafts prewritten
bc i don't feel like
writing at ALL xx