entry forty-four

this journal is so ancient, oh my god.

well, you'll be happy to know that today i'm getting married.

my fairytale wedding like i've always dreamed of is finally happening. seven years of ups and downs, smiles and tears, and a whole lot of love are finally paying off today.

when you popped the question, i was ecstatic. we were at the park one fall afternoon going for a walk after we went on the most beautiful date i had ever been on. the leaves on the trees were starting to turn orange and the sun was going down.

i recalled the day we were there years ago when we made up. when we finally stopped being stupid and got together.

we walked to the lake and you gave this long cheesy speech about how i'm the only man for you and how you adore every part of me and blah blah blah.

long story short, i sobbed. you got down on one knee and pulled out the most gorgeous ring i had ever seen. you proposed, i said yes, we cried and kissed, all the good stuff.

and now, finally, i get to marry the absolute love of my life. i couldn't see myself with anyone else. you're my other half, my one and only, my everything.

today i become zach besson.

~ zach :)
6.21.26
saturday
9:41 am