Doflamingos other Side

The next morning after showering you both headed out to go get breakfast. Aokiji kept his arm around your waist since he changed his clothes he can be physical around you. And when he is, there is no personal space you are his and he wants people around to know you are his.

"I gotta say, those pants you are wearing make your ass pop out more." You reach over and grab hold of his butt making him jump a bit. "Don't do that." He says quickly. "Why? Are you saving that ass for someone else? Because as far as I know when I want to touch your ass I will."

Smacking his right butt cheek the slap echoes and Aokiji stands there not moving but behind his shades his eyes are shaking from the sting throbbing on his ass cheek. But that's fine, it's fine!

No really it is fine! You're going to pay him back tonight.

"There she is!" Doflamingo screams out shoving people out of the way. "Flamingo!" You scream out joyfully ready to rush to him but Aokiji reaches his arm out pulling you back behind him. "Ay! Ay! Ay! No one keeps Smiley away from me." Doflamingo says sinisterly his glasses glaring as he leans down to Aokiji's view. "No one."

Doflamingo snaps his fingers and you try to move but Aokiji has you really pinned up behind him so Doflamingo's strings won't work. Reaching out an ice spear strikes out from Aokiji's palm. The head of the spear just centimeters from between his glasses. "Let her go, Doflamingo." he says in a deadly tone.

Struggling you sigh realizing what's going on. "Aokiji, Doflamingo and I go way back. There's nothing really in between us."

Aokiji slowly turns to look at you he can clearly see you are not lying but he hates other men being with you. Especially when you get all excited to see them it just boils his blood. But he will find any sort of excuse to keep you away from this one, especially. "Yesterday was a mess. I do not want you influencing my Petty Officer, Doflamingo.."

Doflamingo laughs raising his hand. "We were having a blast! Capturing lightning in a bottle isn't something so easily done. Freezing lightning, now that's something much more different. Ice has the capability of creating electricity when rubbed together. You two are made for each other, but at the same time you are not."

Doflamingo keeps his wide smile flicking down his finger sending one of his slices cutting in between the spear making its way toward Aokijis palm. Lightning strikes him down before his slice attack could be finished. Puffing out a black smoke Doflamingo twitches.

"Fuck you Smiley.." he says sizzling.

"Did he cut you?" You look at Aokijis hand worried that maybe you were too slow in protecting him from Doflamingo's slice attacks. "I'm fine." Aokiji assures having a red line appear across his face as you examined him.

Just the way you got all worried about him lightened his heart for you. Couple minutes ago you admitted that Doflamingo and you were close but even then you went up against him, you protected him again from Doflamingo.

"Doflamingo! You don't touch my Vice Admiral! You Pink Dil-mingo!"

Short for Pink Dildo Flamingo

"I just wanted a fucking hug.." Doflamingo puffs out another black cloud from his lungs and you sigh helping him sit up. Despite all the stupid things he does you do care for him. Looking into his shades you wrap your arms around his neck embracing him close. Doflamingo wraps his arm around you sliding his other into your hair keeping you close.

The close loving embrace between you two, it was a chemistry clearly seen and felt by those who were around. The word being romantic in some eyes.