Something else

As always you walked around the ship. At this point everyone has come to understand you never sleep. But yet you have so much energy your always observant and just ready to do anything. When you feel like it you help around doing the basic chores and projects around the ship.

At night you do patrol but you also do security check on everything. All that energy you have your mind is always active but your body at times gives in. Every once in a while you'll sit back and relax maybe take a quick nap to recharge your energy.

Either that or you'd steal the energy around you from the atoms depending on the wind speed and the weather. There are plenty of ways for you to get the electrical charge you need. But the best one physically and mentally is napping.

Aokiji snores asleep on the floor till he wakes up suddenly. Removing the woman magazine away from his face he looks at the ceiling for a bit. Getting up he stretches out and heads out to get a glass of water but he also hopes to see you.

Chuckling with Doflamingo he wraps his arm around your shoulder and you both look at each other with your wide white smiles singing out.

“Hey, hey,

Hell is what you make make!

Rise against your faith faith! Nothing's gonna keep me down!

Even if it's killing you!
Because you know the truuuth!

Listen up, listen up
There's a devil in the church
Got a bullet in the chamber and
This is gonna hurt! Let it out, let it out! You can scream and you can shout, Keep your secrets in the shadows and you'll be sorry!”

Laughing out Doflamingo swings the bottle of beer chugging it down and you grab it pulling it out of his greedy lips. Chugging it down you both laugh.

“Hey Jude, don't be afraid you were made tooo go out and get her! Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah yeah….Hey Jude, don't make it bad! Take a sad song and make it better…”

Both of you started tapping on the rails and then Doflamingo started clapping. “Then you'll begin to make it!” You sang together.  “Better better better better better better, oh
Nah nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey Jude!!!”  

The beat begin to change and you two continued your random mashes of songs. “With the birds I'll share this lonely view. With the birds I'll share this lonely view.”

Aokiji's listened to your voice even if you were drunk you kept your notes every once in awhile cracking it out but you tried.

“Hey mama..it's me your older son. Not the one who still believes that one day you won't be on the run. And I” you pause for a second. “I  won't take too much time from you.”

Doflamingo taps his foot on the the floor and you tap your thigh both of you frowning. “Hey mama! It's me your oldest son! You kissed me on the head and left me out for dead when I was only one!”

“Never known your love! And I don't want your love! I don't need your love! Because I'm doing fine here! The best that I can! I stand on my own and I stand alone and I stand like a man!” Gagging you both hold onto the rails vomiting.

“Fuck you asshole!” You scream out punching Doflamingo on the side of his face. “Making me go back to shitty memories…” staggering you look down at him as he lays there laughing flicking you off.

“Ride me baby girl!” He says out loud and you smirk kicking his legs apart. “Sure.” You say seductively and he looks up excited that you will till you kick him. “bitch…” he squeals out not wanting to grab his balls that just burst in pain.

“I- I -” he breathes heavily  “you broke me..” he squeals out rolling to his stomach slapping the deck. Chuckling you chug down the bottle and turn to bump into Aokiji. Meeting his chest you look up seeing him.

Hiding the bottle behind your back he looks down at you and at Doflamingo.

First of all he doesn't like you being alone with other men.

Second he doesn't like you being drunk alone with other men.

Third he doesn't like other drunk men around you.

Forth he's really going to punish you for this.  

Aokiji aggressively takes away the beer bottle away from you and tosses it out to the ocean. Doflamingo passed out on the floor from the pain on his loins. Backing away to the side, Aokiji grabs hold of your wrist stopping you from leaving.

“Where do you think you are going?” Looking up at him with your red cheeks you’re too freaking drunk to have the strength in fighting him. Pluss your abilities aren't stable right now.

Pulling you aggressively toward him he leans in closer to your view. “This is something that is punishable. If another Admiral walked in seeing what I saw what do you think would happen to you?

Do you think they will be as lientinant as I have been to you?”

His grip tightens on your wrist and you look away but he forces you to look at him.

“Look at me when I am talking to you. I am your Vice Admiral you listen to me when I give orders. You listen to me whenever I am talking. Don't forget I am the one who signed those papers for you to be a Petty Officer.” A smirk crosses his face seeing your face turn completely red.