Who are you to Blame?

“I think it's best you stay with Doflamingo till the coast is clear. Because right now I believe Lucci is searching for me since I am the only one capable of making that ice wall.”

Lifting your bandage up to look at the scar on your arm you are attentive of what he says but you really won't make a big fuss about it. “Alright.” Aokiji's eyes widen hearing you for once agree without an argument.

“You're really terrified of him aren't you?” Aokiji smiles softly crawling up on you his dashing smile that just makes you already look away. That devilish smile of his just makes you think of all the times he has had it during love making.

Closing his eyes his hand slides on the back of your neck his thumb reaching out to the bottom of your chin. Relaxing a bit he nuzzles in between your neck and shoulder. He hated feeling the bandages on you but he blames himself for leaving you alone, for not jumping in on time.

“Wish I could make you turn all the electricity off.” He says in low chuckle that brings a small spark to your body. The way he chuckled it was so muscular but smooth you know nowhere else would you hear a man laugh like he does around you. Sighing softly you wrap your arms around him as you rub the side of your cheek against his.

“What is it?” He asks lost seeing your sweet pouting face. “Am I hurting you?” He tries to pull back but you wrap your legs around him keeping him close. “Give me a kiss.” You whisper softly.  Within the second of the of finishing the word Kiss he already had his lips against yours.

---

Knocking on Doflamingo's door he opens up the door seeing you. “Oi! So Imma chill with you until Aokiji says the coast is clear.” God if you knew for sure Doflamingo's smile became even more wider. “Of course.” Letting you inside you look around at the nice room. Purple carpet baby blue velvet bed, soft red curtains. “Bro! How much is this motel!? Like Holly shit!” Removing your hat you walk in admiring the place. “Fucking fine ass luxury.”

Flopping on the sofa you hug the pillow. “I claim this as my bed. Good night.” You rest your cap on your face till Doflamingo removes it. “How pitiful.” Lifting you up into his arms your eyes open up wide shocked thinking he's going to drop you on the carpet floor. But instead he moves you over to his bathroom. “Take a shower and wear something else. You smell of your boyfriend.” Setting you down gently on your feet you grab hold of his ear.

“Oi quit disrespecting my boyfriend! I already told you I like him a lot and I won't tolerate your asshole ways toward him!”  Doflamingo grabs hold of your wrist tightly forcing you to release his ear. “I have tolerated a lot from you. But you will not change me over for your boyfriend. This is the entire reason why I didn't want you with anyone else. I already told you before. I'd rather lose the entire world than lose you.”

Releasing your wrist he shoves you back into the bathroom closing the door. “Take all the time you need in the bathroom.” He says walking over to the window.

Scratching his bottom jaw he knows he shouldn't have done that. Losing his calm collective ways toward you, he has never dared to be that way toward you but he knows he is losing you. The way you are treating him choosing your boyfriend over him the man who took you in. Gave you his entire love and the sides of him that no human has ever thought of.

“I shouldn't have to tell her how I feel she should know.” Talking to himself he sits down on his chair thinking deeply on the situation. “What's keeping me from killing her boyfriend. Right now is the perfect time to kill him.” Covering his face with his hand he shakes the thought away. “She will figure out it was me. Plus I don't want to ever see her so depressed. She is so happy and Aokiji is making her happy.

That scar on her face. Where else could she have cut herself? What's the reason behind it? Was it because she wanted to feel something? And now that she has Aokiji she feels something. Love, love that I couldn't give to her. Love that she found on her own.