Wedding Plans

Doflamingo entered back the base and found you sitting on the rails with Aokiji leaned against them. Doflamingo wrapped his arms around you and stuck his tongue out at Aokiji but Aokiji just smirked. Aokiji trusts you he has faith in you but he doesn't trust others.

Doflamingo though, he will forever be grateful to Doflamingo for all he is attempting  on protecting you.

“Flamingo man!” You shake excited as electricity shock him and Aokiji as they both fall back with puffs of smoke. “Woops.”

You poke both of them and just sigh dragging them both across the ship. “Admiral Smiley!!”

The marines rush over and you shock them all.

“Damn it.” You drag them both into a room and wait for them to wake up but you decided to take a shower.

Doflamingo is the first one to snap awake and then Aokiji they sit up looking around and each other. Aokiji lets out a small smile scratching his afro. “This may be quite a shock to you but Smiley is always talking about you. You were a big part in her life and honestly I wouldn't know what I would be doing right now without her.” Aokiji plays with a ring on his finger and Doflamingo's smile seems to have strained.

“You don't say.” He says with a nerve on his forehead.

“She is now my fiancee but I am not going to ask you, I'm just going to tell you whether you like it or not I'm marrying her.”

Aokiji turns to look at Doflamingo seeing how wide his smile is with a nerve in his head.

“Are you happy?” Doflamingo chuckles softly.

“I am very upset. The only reason I am smiling from ear to ear is because I just can not be anymore pissed.” Doflamingo looked forward at the steam from the door. “I truly am loosing her. All because I can not change what I do.”

Resting his arms on his legs Doflamingo pinched his nose in frustration. “I do not know what you have given her or what you have shown her that I couldn't. All I wanted for my baby girl is to see her smile. Rule the world with me but so much happened.”

The problem is that your sexual humor has rubbed off on mature mentality so right now while Doflamingo asked on what Aokiji's showed you or what he did to make you love him. Aokiji had no control of these thoughts that had escaped in mind

Showed her My Dick and Gave Her my Dick!

That's what you have done to this poor man!

Stepping out of the bathroom tucking in your hair inside the towel you look at Doflamingo's wide smile. “Did Aokiji tell you?” You say excited and sit in the center. “Please. Please be present.” Doflamingo remains still.

I don't fucking have to! I really don't even need to deal with this! I can just walk away! Fuck all of this!

He was going to continue his thoughts until he saw you lean in a bit closer and your cleavage showed a bit your wet body that was warm from the shower. Holding his shoulders you ask him again. “Please big brother.” Doflamingo's cheeks blushed red as his hands closed on his knees to keep from touching your waist.

Oh God!

You are in a towel wet and showing him cleavage begging him. Where has this been!?

“Why couldn't you be like this more often.” He whispers low and Aokiji's eyebrow raises up his arm quickly pulls you onto his lap. Doflamingo takes the time to think now that you are off him. “Mmm. Why the hell not? I'll go.”

Raising your arms up. “Yess!”

Doflamingo looks over toward you. “On one condition.” Aokiji and you both look into each other's eyes as you shove your finger up his nose. “Damn it!” Aokiji slaps your hand as he pinched his nose and you giggle. “I have you for entire month.” While you were busy trying to be annoying Aokiji looked over to Doflamingo.