All Adds up

*I actually find this picture so adorable!*

Slobbering during the meeting Aokiji reached to the side and slid a napkin on the side of your lip. Akainu thinks you are still awake since you are sitting there with your arms crossed on your chest and your hat shadowing your face.

But Kizaru who was on your left and Kuzan on the right know you are sacked out. Kizaru watches you from the corner of his eyes it's entertaining to watch Kuzan try to keep himself awake but the bags on his eyes speak out a lot.

(They are both tired. I wonder what happened last night. Smiley is mostly energetic and active.) Kizaru looks at your fingers. (Did she lose energy last night?) Looking back at Akainu whose reading off from some papers Kizaru rolls his eyes to the side seeing Kuzan with his arms crossed on his chest snoring. (They are both passed out. But I'm curious.)

Slowly reaching out to your fingers he's cautious to make sure no one is paying attention. Slowly inching toward your hand he feels overly pressured. (She's like a battery. If she still has some energy she must have some type of electrical energy around her. Which should shock me. If she does I'll have to just control myself from reacting to her sudden shock.)

His fingertips were just inches away from your hand as he begin to feel a bit of sweat dripping down the side of his face. Akainu turned the pages of the paper and continued to read. Not even the sound of the papers turning dropped Kizaru's attention. As much as he was afraid to get caught he also didn't care he was desperate to prove his theory.

(Just a bit more.) Kizaru's eyes were wide his heart was beating like a drum in his chest. Kuzan shifts a bit and Kizaru stops his eyes darting to his companion. Licking his lips his mouth suddenly felt dry but he continued on. Ready for the shock. Skin finally made contact with skin as he pushed a bit further sliding the tips of his fingers on your knuckles.

Shaking eyes look at you he stops breathing as he looks back at his fingers touching your knuckles. (There was no shock! Her energy is low! Just like a battery she's run out of it! She needs to be charged.) Suddenly he remembers of something. All those times you've been around big buildings including ships the electricity would shut off and turn back on.

(She steals energy!) Another thing he remembered was when you drained the electrolytes and every ounce of energy from that guy. Kizaru eat the Pika Pika no Mi
fruit that allows him to control, create, and transform into light. In that case he's as fast as light. Light is of photons which means they contain tons of energy power.

(It seems the reason she is so youthful is because she steals energy. She can absorb energy from people probably animals.) Looking over to Kuzan whose passed out snoring than back at you. ( It's safe to say right now she didn't steal any energy from him.) Lowering his head he thinks deeply about your devil fruit power. ( If she wanted to she can steal every ounce of energy from me. That thing she turns into is nothing more but pure electricity. But it seems more like she needs that electrical wall with her when she changes into that thing.

What would happen if that wall of electricity were to be destroyed would she turn back to her normal self? Can Kuzan freeze the wall? Can he freeze her? Would she steal energy from me?)

"Kuzan!"

Akainu rushes in slamming his foot against Aokiji's face. Waking up quickly from the sudden bursting sound Kizaru quickly pulls his hand away hoping you didn't notice. Looking over at Akainu you grab hold of his leg and slam down his body on the table.

The room got really noisy and some marines who were passing the room stopped to look at it. The room is unusually mostly silent with them agreeing on something or loud speeches. But now it just sounds wild.