Kidnapped *again* 😅

Doflamingo carried you on the side of his shoulder while your arms swung side to side. With a dead expression you had your mouth open making noises. “meh...meh.mi..ni.nei.knye.”

Noises that were more of a warning to get his attention. Doflamingo listened till he realized that you were saying. “yuckie."

Suddenly your cheeks filled up as you coughed out vomiting. Doflamingo stopped inhaled deeply with a nerve on his forehead. “hehe yuck.” You mummble. Doflamingo looked behind him seeing the vomit on his jacket.

Letting you drop to the ground he took off his coat covering his mouth.

“hehe..”

Doflamingo looked over to you. “You think this is funny!?" slamming the coat against your face like a bad dog.

"What made you think chugging down a gallon of bear was a great starter! You knew damn well I was picking you up!”

Groaning you sit with your legs crossed.

“I want my polar bear!” You frown already missing Aokiji. The size of your eyes grow as tears begin to pile. “It's only been 7 days.” Doflamingo says a bit hurt.

Letting his feathered jacket drop he walked over lifting you back up as you staggered. “No! I want my poalr bear!” You squirm like a child. “Honestly don't give me this crap! Don't you recognize me! I'm honestly sure I'm doing him a favor! He must be having the time of his life!"

--- mean while --
All the Marines run out of a room as Aokiji steps out with bags in his eyes.
Kizaru is amused by how Aokiji has transformed since you left. The marines hid behind Kizaru.

"He's been like this since Smiley left."
"He's made us run the entire ship non stop and he took down a pirate ship with one of his ice attacks."
"He has no mercy!"
"He's also caught a cold."
"He has also been taunting Akainu."

Kizaru wrote everything down in a not pad this is great information

Kizaru wrote everything down in a not pad this is great information. Basically teleporting to Aokiji he rests his arm around his shoulder. "Miss her don't you." Kizaru says leaning in closer and Aokiji sniffs crossing his arms. "Yeah. I miss my munchkin."

Kizaru raises a bottle of beer. "I know a good old friend of ours that never leaves.
-----

Biting Doflamingo's hand he backs away. “Fucking troll!” Sitting with your legs crossed you looked at the ground feeling all sad missing him. “I want my polar bear! MWAHH!" You cry out slammed the side of your fists on the ground rolling around.
They say the drunk speak the truth.

Doflamingo watches you stop drawing circles on the dirt. “I really did lose you.” Sitting in front of you he frowns realizing how much you have grown. Grown away from him that is. Not that little girl he raised.

Petting your head you freeze and look up at him. “Flamingo.” You say just now recognizing him. But your mind had Aokiji and Doflamingo's side by side. Feelings for both of them. “I miss myself!” Crying out loud you suddenly crawl over to him gripping his shirt tightly. Doflamingo was still like a stone as you poured out your emotions. Embracing you he caressed your head. “I loved you to the point I thought you would love me back."