|||••||

Something was wrong.

I walking to school with Chan again but unlike last time when Hyunjin was sick, I knew it was something worst.

Something was terribly wrong and Chan was hiding it from me. I wasn't sure if it was about Hyunjin but I was coming to realize that I liked Hyunjin. So if there is something wrong with him again, Chan better tell me.

When we walked through the gates, I snapped.

"What's wrong with Hyunjin this time?" I asked. Chan turns to me in shock. How did I know? Hyunjin did not appear at the gates like he usually did. "Where is he?"

Chan scanned my face before sighing. "I'll take you with me after school, Seungmin. It's easier that way."

What was he saying?

That day, all I could think about was Hyunjin. Was he okay?

I pulled my phone out half way through my biology class and started texting him.

Hyunjin?
Please answer me
I'm worried
Chan said he would take me somewhere after school after I asked him where u were
What does he mean?
Delivered

Hyunjin?
Delivered

Please
Delivered

I sucked in as I held in tears. He wasn't answering my texts. He wasn't even reading them. Was I overthinking this or was Hyunjin really sick this time?

Were they afraid of me becoming sad? Were they more worried about my mental state to tell me about Hyunjin's physical state?

I wanted to text him more but the bell rang. I wiped my tears and rushed out of the room to find Chan. I needed to find him.

I'm in the car with Chan. I knew this route. It was the route to the hospital.

Now that I think about it, Chan and Hyunjin don't know about me overdosing and attempting suicide. But I didn't care right now.

We walked inside and at the desk I saw the nurse who helped me discharge.

"Seungmin, it's nice to see you again."

That's when the tears started coming out. "He's here?!" I asked Chan.

He ignored me. "Can we see Hwang Hyunjin?"

"Are you family members?"

Chan sighed. "I came here yesterday with his dad. Can we please see Hwang Hyunjin?" He repeated.

"Room 127." She answered.

I followed Chan to the elevator and we went up to the first floor. When we walked into that room. . .

"HYUNJIN!"

The color was terrifying.

~A/N~
And finally the secret behind why I kept pointing out to certain things will be revealed. But next week. The first Monday of the year I will be publishing the 3rd to last part of Colors.

I hope you all have a great New Years!!