Chapter Ten

[also a short chapter because I'm sick and school is mean]

My mother came up to get us after Niall's speech- I was still blushing. She smiled knowingly at me before disappearing back down the stairs. Niall took my hand and brought me downstairs.

My mother had already set the table so I just grabbed a plate and went in the dining room. I saw Niall and my mother talking when they walked in.

Niall sat beside me and I smiled at my mother when she sat down, Why are you so blushy?

I'm not.

Lies, I want to know everything.

I shrugged and started eating. I could tell Niall was complimenting my mother on her cooking by the way she was smiling and waving her hand around.

Dinner went by quickly and soon, Niall and I were back in my room. I laid down on my bed and Niall sat down beside me.

You're pretty.

I shrugged and shook my head, turning my head to face him. 

I'm serious. You're really pretty, and I like you.

I blushed and shook my head. He was lying.

Niall leaned over right as my phone buzzed and he jumped before giving it to me. It was from Louis.

you heard from niall? the boys and i keep trying to message him but he's not answering. i hope he's with you.

I glanced at Niall before responding.

Yeah, here's here.

oh okay.. well can you send him our way? we kind of need him, it's urgent.

I showed Niall the text and he sighed before grabbing his jacket.

"I have to go, but I'll see you later, okat?"

I nodded and walked with him back downstairs. He pulled me in for a hug and after a while, he let go, kissing me on the cheek. I watched him leave and I closed the door, turning around.

My mother was standing there with a creepy smile on her face. I pushed around her and went up to my room. She followed me up and sat on my bed as I rummaged through my pajama drawer.

What happened?! You guys seemed to be so flustered.

I got flustered just by her saying that, and I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room.

Nothing happned. We just talked.. that's all.

Yeah.. 'talked'.

My face got even redder and I shook my head before signing goodnight and shutting the door.

That woman is literally going to be the death of me.

WHY ARE MY CHAPTERS GETTING SO SHORT I'M SO SORRY PLEASE LOVE AND FORGIVE ME. But hi guys, how's school going? It sucks for me, i hate chemistry. I'm literally so sick right now my nose is so stuffed up and I hate it and I want macaroni and cheese (and pizza please). So uhh the vma's are tomorrow and wow it's going to be great but the boys won't be there and I'm sad about that. So yay I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please comment I love you guys.