Chapter Twelve

super short chapter but please read the author's note.

It was a few days later and I was hanging around with Niall and his friends again. I was happy that they weren't weirded out by me. They joked around and played video games while I sat next to Niall.

His hand was holding mine, his thumb moving across my skin as he watched Louis and Zayn play. I could tell that Louis was losing because his eyebrows were furrowed and Zayn was smiling.

Niall had been around me most of the time since I'd spoken at the park. Well it wasn't really speaking, I'd just whispered a few words.

I laid my head down on Niall's shoulder and he rested his head on mine. I could see Liam smiling from the loveseat and when I caught his eye, he gestured to the kitchen.

I got the hint and got up, signing to Niall that I was going to the kitchen.

You need help?

I smiled and shook my head, walking into the kitchen. Liam was already there, sitting on a stool.

I sat beside him, What's up?

The boys had gotten really good at sign language since the last time I saw them. I was surprised.. and impressed.

Do you like Niall?

I raised my eyebrows, shrugging as my cheeks heated up.

Come on, you can tell me.

I shrugged again. Liam was about to say something when I signed, That's my answer. I really don't know.

Liam smiled, So you're confused?

I guess.. I've never really liked anybody before.

Never?

I shook my head. I never really saw any boys long enough to like them.

Didn't you go to school?

Until I was twelve. I never liked boys then. They were mean.

Liam laughed, agreeing with me on the last part.

Do you have a girlfriend?

He smiled wide and nodded, Her name's Sophia.

Pretty. I bet she's really nice.

She is. Niall's talked about you a bit when she was around and she really wants to meet you.

I smiled and nodded, hinting that I'd be up for it. Liam grinned.

I don't know if I'm suppose to tell you this but I think Niall likes you.

I blushed and shoved him gently before heading out of the kitchen. I sat back beside Niall and watched him scroll through his phone. Liam came back and mouthed "I'm serious" as he sat down.

 I shook my head and focused my attention on the television. Louis and Zayn seemed to have to started a new game, and Zayn was winning again.

I thought about what Liam said in the kitchen. I didn't think Niall liked me. I mean, we hadn't even been hanging around each other for that long. Yeah, he kissed my cheek and held my hand but friends did that, right?

I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder again, smiling when he kissed the top of my head.

Alright heyyyy here's an update yay. I've actually been thinking for a while and I don't know if I want to continue this story or just stop writing because my inspiration has hit 0 for the past few chapters so maybe you guys could help me? And I also have a new idea for another story soooo yeah. But thanks guys for over 108k reads on Winter and almost 3k reads on this story. And two almost has 1k reads (or it does already, I don't know man) AND OKAY, have you guys preordered FOUR?? GUYS IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS ALBUM AQHDCWSJBDCW

okay bye guys love youuu :-)