Chapter 16.

Scarlett's POV.

I was currently sleeping on my stomach on my bed. Roxie had gone downstairs to get us some popcorns.

I got my discharge from the hospital, two days ago. I had bed rest, so I couldn't move or do anything. It sucks!

Roxie and Sabrina come to meet me every single day. Sabrina fills me in with a lot of Trevor information. She told me today, that he missed me a lot. Honestly, I do too.

"Did you pick a movie?" Roxie screams as she walking into the room.

"No." I whisper.

"You ready to tell me about why you did what you did?" She says, sitting next to me.

"Fine." I breathe.

3 days ago.

I open my eyes and realise instantly that I am in a hospital because of the surroundings. It takes me some time, but I remember everything that happened before the accident.

I tint of red colour spread on my cheeks when I reminisce about my confession to Trevor. All the redness is gone, when the door opens and I see her.

Clarissa.

"What are you doing here?" I dryly ask.

"I heard you had an accident! I came over here to see you." She fake pouted.

"Cut the crap, Clarissa." I snapped.

Where was everyone? I was left alone with the evil witch. What if she kills me and changed her identity. Will my family give me justice? Stop overthinking Scarlett!

"Fine! I want you to die, bi*ch. My Trevor slapped me because of you. I don't even know what he sees in you. You are so pathetic and desperate." She blurted our.

Wow! Trevor's slap must be really bad. I didn't know Trevor that well, but I knew he would never hurt a woman. I felt proud in my mind, but kept a blank face.

"Is someone hurt or are you just scared that Trevor would choose me over you?" I made puppy eyes.

"Listen up, I did this to you. So, now you know what I am capable of. Continue whatever you are doing and Trevor may get hurt."

Okay! This was getting out of hand. I tried to move but my stupid leg wouldn't move.

"Fine!" I spoke. "You'll get what you want, but don't you lay hands on anyone."

She evil smirked at me and left carelessly. Clarissa confesses her doings. If she is not afraid to say that she hurt me, then honestly she could hurt anyone.

She was like that psychopath in the movies, trying to meddle with the relationship of the hero and heroine. I needed to come up with a plan. But who was I kidding, I mean this is real life, right?

I cannot come with a master plan and get rid of her. Who would believe me, I care about everyone. I don't wanna hurt them. After thinking for a good 15 minutes, I was consumed by darkness.

Present time.

"I don't believe her!" Roxie whisper yelled.

I just gave her a nod. She listened to me very carefully and changed her expressions every second. They changed from shock to disgust to shock again.

"You have to tell Trevor about this. You can't just give up!" She slapped my shoulders.

"First of all, ouch! Second of all, it's too dangerous. I don't want him to get hurt." I stated.

She agreed with me and we both spent a lot of time thinking of a plan but every plan had a flaw. We just sat there, filling our mouths with popcorn and still coming with a good plan.

"I've got a plan!" Roxie screamed, making me jump and then cringe due to the pain I felt moving my legs.

"What is it?" I asked.

"She will spy on you, me but not you mom. She will think that you will not discuss this with your mom. All she had to is somehow tell Trevor what's happening." She smiled.

"You are an evil genius, Rox." I smiled.

She rushed down and brought a very terrified mom. She always got scared when Roxie got all excited and worked up on something.

It took us an hour to explain her everything, being the cool mom she is, she agreed to the plan. But then I denied her involvement because I loved her and didn't want her to get hurt.

But Roxie being herself, made me agree to it somehow. I was afraid but then I had to do something. I could not let Trevor just walk away.

So, plan GetRidOfClarissa just got confirmed!

...

Hello Angels!

Sorry for the short chapter, I am still on the long family trip and wrote it on my phone.

Ignore the typos.

Are you in for plan GetRidOfClarrisa?

What do you think will happen next?

Read (Un) Happily Married by TheImperfectOne_30

Stay Tuned ✌🏻

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Violette.