Roleplay 9 ~ Early Morning Thunderstorms

She will turn all of fate's misfortune to nothing.

She will flood the earth with magic,

and take all of humankind into her play.

A moving stage construction.

If everything is a play, no unhappy things will exist.

It may be a tragedy, but it'll all be part of the script.

The play stops on Walpurgisnacht,

and the earth does not turn even once more.

The story will not change.

Tomorrow, and the day after, is the night of Walpurgis.

To humans, this is a large supercell just outside of the city, but for you magical girls, the time has come for you to fight the 2nd strongest witch ever,

Walpurgis Night.

How will this scene play out? Will the witch succeed in destroying everything, or will the magical girls be able to stop her in time?

~Witch Bio~

????(Walpurgisnacht), The Stage-Constructing Witch,

The stage-constructing witch (alias: Walpurgis Night / real name: unknown); her nature is helplessness. She symbolizes the fool who continuously spins in circles. The witch's mysteries have been handed down through the course of history; her appellation is "Walpurgis Night." She will continue to rotate aimlessly throughout the world until she completely changes the whole of this age into a drama. When the doll's usual upside-down position reaches the top part of the witch, she completely roils the civilization on the ground in a flash through her gale-like flight. The stage-constructing witch's minions. Their duty is to be clowns. Countless souls drawn to her vast magical power. Nobody knows whether Walpurgis Night was initially a single person, or if it was a phantom born from the gathering of many spirits.

It is possible that Walpurgis Night is a fusion of multiple witches into a single powerful entity. This is supported by Walpurgis Night in both real-world belief and Faust being a witch's gathering - in this case the witches are gathering into one entity. The magical girl silhouettes in Homura's room can be interpreted as Homura not tracking down one magical girl that becomes Walpurgis, but rather all of the magical girls that become Walpurgis. The Paul Klee painting "Walpurgisnacht," assuming it has relevance, does seem to depict several witches fused together.