Chapter Six (EDITED horribly)

------------------------

Seth's P.O.V.

"EMMA!!!!!" I screamed. I felt as though everything was in slow motion as I watched her body fall to the ground.

"What the hell" Chase said almost laughing.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY" I yelled pointing my finger in his face.

"Yeah I mean did you see her face when she said my name" He laughed.

"SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU WERE WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE JUST LEFT THINGS ALONE SHE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF OVER YOU SHE WAS IN A COMA FOR SIX FUCKING MONTHS AND WHEN SHE WOKE UP SHE REMEMBERED NOTHING, NOTHING!!!! WHAT GIVES YOU THE GOD DAMN RIGHT TO WALTZ OVER HERE LIKE ITS NO BIG DEAL...because of you there was a time when I thought she would never wake up. I ALMOST LOST HER ONCE...I can't go through that again" I said completely out of breathe. I felt a tear stain my cheek and everyone was crouded around us shaking their heads at him.

"Fuck you" He said. Then Andy stood up with a clenched fist.

"Thats enough you bastard" He said punching Chase in the jaw. I heard a crack and blood started rushing from Chases mouth as he sunk to his knees.

"You bloody idiot" He said holding his jaw.

"Im the idiot? Atleast I know how to keep a girl happy instead of making her attempt to take her own life" He said kicking Chase in the gut. Chase groaned and coughed out some blood.

----------------------------------------

Emma's P.O.V.

I started to open my eyes and there was this giant pounding in my head. Once my vision cleared Seth was sitting next to me with his jaw dropped as he watched something I couldn't quite come to see.

"ANDY" I screamed as loud as my breathless lungs would allow wich wasn't very loud but it was loud enough to get his attention. He stopped punching Chase and bent down on his knees next to me. He stroked my face.

"Emma your okay" He said. I nodded.

"What happened" I said rubbing my head as I attempted to sit back up but was hit with major pain in my shoulder. I let out a small cry of pain and Andy helped me lay back down.

"You fainted" Seth said. Then it all came clear. Chase. Andy. Seth. All the lies. The year of my life I had forgotten.

"Why...why did it go on for this long...why did you all lie to me...my whole life was practically a lie" I mumbled feeling my head pound worse then before.

"Emma it was for your own good" Seth said.

"Shes gonna fall asleep" Andy said.

"No keep her awake the ambulence will be here soon" Seth said.

"Emma, Emma listen to my voice and focus on staying awake" Andy said. I nodded.

"Andy Im not kidding keep her awake she can't fall asleep or she might not wake up" Seth said. Andy nodded with a worried look.

"Emma please dont close your eyes. Keep eye contact with me please" He pleaded. I did as he said and starred into his beautiful eyes.

"I know you probably remember everything now but I don't know if you remember me or not" He continued.

"Well when you were in 7th grade and I was in 10th grade we would always walk home with each other and one day I finally was getting the courage to ask you out but when I waited for you so we could walk home you walked out of the school holding hands with chase...my heart was crushed and then I found out you tried to kill yourself and were in the hospital so I was right there by your bedside I waited and waited for months but you just never woke up so I finally gave up I went home and I didn't come out of my room for days and days on end...I would starve myself and slice up my arms and then you woke up but when I went to see you, you didn't remember me and you were acting all different" He sighed. A tear escaped from his eye and landed on my chest. I reached out and put my hand on his face. he put his hand over mine and I felt so physically exhausted. My eyelids grew heavier and heavier.

"No..NO Emma stay awake please" He yelled. he put his hands on my face and I smiled.

"Andy" I mumbled.

"Emma..Emma please"

"I remember you..." I breathed out. He crashed his lips into mine and I felt it keep me awake more then before. He kissed me passionatley and I kissed back the best I could. He smiled against my lips.

"Will you full fill my life long dream and be my girlfriend" He whispered. I nodded and my lips tugged into a large smile. Next thing I knew there were paramedics picking me up and putting me on a strecher.

-------------------------------------------------