Chapter 14

Emma's P.O.V.

I stared at his body. It lay there limp. Audrey hovering above him.

"Do something! Call an ambulance SOMETHING!" The blonde yelled. I didn't move i just stood there. Next thing i knew everything went black.

.......Beep.........Beep.......Beep........Beep.......

I opened my eyes slowly being blinded by the lights.

"Shes awake" Someone said frantically. My eyes began adjusting and i could see Seth next to me.

"Where....Where am I?" I mumbled. Seth smiled in relief.

"Your in the hospital Emma" He frowned.

"Oh my god wheres Andy!" I yelled. A doctor walked into the room with a clipboard.

"Ok Emily we ran some tests on you and i have possible good news and then troubleing bad news" He said worried.

"Its Andy isnt it. Where is he?!? Can i see him? Is he ok!" I ranted. The doctor let out a sigh.

"I am afraid Andrew didn't make it. We did the best we could but he had already lost to much blood and the head trauma to his skull was extremely dramatized." The doctor spoke calmly.

"NO! Why!?! ITS NOT TRUE TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE! I love him he can't be gone" I screamed violently.

"Ms.Johnson (sorry guyz forgot her last name) please calm down" He said. I started taking off all the wires and shit and tried to get out of the bed.

"Wait you said there was good news whats the good news" I said.

"Well while we were running some tests we found out that well.... You're pregnant Emily" He said smiling. I just froze in place.

im pregnant

It didnt make any sense. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Andy is gone. Forever gone. Im pregnant with his child. His child will never get to know him. Its all my fault. I pushed him. I killed my best friend. I killed my boyfriend. I killed the only thing that matters. Poor audrey. I took her dad from her.

im so fucking stupid

"Emma"........"Emma wake up!" Someone yelled shanking me frantically. My eyes fluttered open and I squinted as they adjusted to the light. Andrew hovered over me, one hand on my shoulder the other on his head. There was dried blood on his face and his face seemed pained.

"Andy! What happened wait where are we? What's......Andrew" I stroked his face and felt tears form against my waterline. It was just a dream. He's still here. I didn't murder him. I can still fix this. He removed his hand from my shoulder and scratched the back of his neck.

"We are still at my house. You pushed me which I deserved and I think I have a concussion but I'm fine thanks for asking. Audrey is upstairs. Serena is gone. For good. I told her I would call the cops on her if I ever saw her on my property again. I'm sorry Emma. I should've told you my past." Andrew sighed. I nodded and Andy helped me up. He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my earlobe. My stomach dropped slightly and my heart skipped a beat. He noticed the reaction and began nibbling on my ear and kissing my neck. I pushed him away and no matter how bad I wanted him to continue I knew it was wrong.
    "Look Andy you have a daughter, and a wife! I have been through a lot and well it just it feels wrong right now. I just need some time to take all this in." I explained. He nodded in understanding. I could tell the words were eating him alive but it's for the best right now. What he kept from me was a really big deal.