Chapter Eight THE END

Andy's P.O.V.

"Ok the doctor says we have to leave now and she should get out in a couple days they just want to make sure she has no signs of a concusion" Mr.Pierce said as he came out of Emily's hospital room.

I didn't like the thought of leaving Emma alone with all these judgemental nurses and doctors.

"She'll be ok" Seth said noticing my worried face. I gave him a nod but i still wasn't comfortable with the situation.

"You guys go on i got something i want to do before i leave" I said. Seth nodded with understanding and they headed for the door. I walked back over to the front desk.

"Is there any possible way i can stay here over night with Emily Pierce" I asked her.

"I'm sorry sir but no over night visitors" She responded with a small smile.

"You don't understand please i will do anything"

"Theres nothing i can do sir"

"PLEASE don't make me leave her alone...please" I begged. It caught the nurse by suprise and she starred at me for a bit.

"Alright but you are not aloud to leave that room till i tell you" She whispered. I thanked her and walked back over to Emma's room. i slipped in the door making sure not the slightest noise was made just incase emma was asleep.

"Andy?" She said catching me by suprise. I jumped back and hit my head on the wall.

"Ow...heyy" I said rubbing my head.

"What are you still doing here?" She asked sounding a little suprised.

"I convinced them to let me stay for the night" I said proudly. she chuckled and patted the spot next to her on the bed. I sat down with her and she looked at me with her beautiful bright blue eyes.

"I love you" She said snuggling into me chest. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you too"

THE END

LAWLZ ELLO MY LITTLE STALKERS NO WORRIES I WILL BE MAKING A SEQUAL TO THIS BOOK SO IF YOU WANT TO BE A CHARACTER IN THE NEXT BOOK MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR DETAILS

EXAMPLE:

Name: Emily Pierce

Nickname: Emma

Age:17

Relation to characters: Seth's sister, Andy's Girlfriend, Daughter of Mrs. and Mr. Pierce

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Details: Natural dark brown wavy hair, Emerald green eyes, Medium hieght

Personality: Shyish but still bold, Scene/Emo in parts and Preppy in parts, Sweet but Straight foward.

ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THE SEQUAL I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HEAR ABOUT THEM SO MESSAGE ME AND I PROMISE I WILL RESPOND WITH MY ANSWERS FOR IF IT WILL GO IN THE BOOK OR NOT HAVE A GREAT DAY LITTLE STALKER, TRULY YOUR FANGIRL, CHAPENE