Brad's POV

I couldn't believe what I did. I shouldn't have flirted. And the way she shot me down in an indirect way. I felt bad. Like really bad.

Why'd she shoot me down? I thought we has some sort of spark. I guess it was too soon. I finally got home.

'I'm home' I screamed through the house.

'Hey, how was it?' Natalie said as i saw her walk down the stairs.

'Good' I said not looking at her.

'Oh god no! You like Lilly dont you?' She screamed while laughing and jumping.

'No I dont' I said to her and she stopped jumping. Its true, I dont even know how I feel about her. I mean I thought I liked her but then she shot me down when I tried to make a move. I dont know how I feel about her anymore. I guess I tried a bit too early.

I got up to my room and I searched through the room for my phone to check on what's new.

I received a text from my close friend Sara

'Hey Bradley! Long time no see, want to meet up tomorrow?'

I replied with a yes and decided to meet her in the park tomorrow at 5. I got another text, it was from Lilly

'Today was fun, thank you for everything'

I didn't want to meet Sara alone tomorrow. Last time I saw her she tried to kiss me but I dodged aside.

Dont get me wrong she's a sweet girl, very pretty too, but I just dont feel it with her. Whatever 'it' is. I thought Lilly and I had the 'it' but I was wrong.

Anyways, I didn't text Lilly back to stop any awkwardness from going on, so I texted James instead.

James is my band member. We're in a band together also with Tristan and Connor. We put up covers on YouTube.

I texted James to come and see Sara tomorrow with me and he said yes. I threw my phone on the bedside table and got ready for bed. My shoulders were killing me from carrying Lilly on them all day.

She doesn't  weigh a lot, but she was sat on my shoulders for about an hour which got me to cramp up a bit. I put on my PJs and brushed my teeth and went to bed.

The Next Day

I was currently in the park with James and Sara. She looked really nice but this time instead of flirting with me, she flirted with James, which in no surprise, he flirted back.

I was sat there looking at them being cute and flirty. So I decided to text Lilly again. I just can't not talk to her.

I texted her to meet me down here at the park which fortunately she agreed to.

About fifteen minutes later, I saw Lilly walking in the distance. Her long wavy Brown hair flowing behind her.

She was wearing black high wasted skinny jeans with a blue bra. Not a lingerie one, one that was supposed to go with the jeans, if that's understandable.

She walked over to us in her blue converse.

'Hey' she said as she looked up at me. I hugged her tight as she hugged back. It felt good having her in my arms.

'Hey' I said into the hug. We pulled away as she looked over to Sara.

'Who's she?' She asked smiling.

'A friend of mine' as I looked over to Sara I saw her looking at Lilly up and down several times as she turned back to james who had his hands at her waist.

'What's her problem?' I asked as I turned back to Lilly who looked a bit down.