Some Alone Time

It's been a week since I've talked to Brad or any of the lads.

It's been a week since I've been in my room alone.

It's been a week since I've cried my eyes out.

After what happened, I turned off my phone and went straight to my room. Aoise came back to the apartment shortly after I did but till now we didn't talk.

The only time I got out of my room is when I wanted to eat (I have a private bathroom). I exchanged a few words with Aoise in the kitchen like 'hey' or 'hello' but I never actually talked to her. But most of the time I'd deliver a pizza and ask the delivery guy to bring it into the apartment straight to my room. I told him Aoise would be here though he got it to my door.

Today I got up really really early. I was so energized from sleeping all week that I had the energy to wake up early. I woke up at 6 am. I dragged my body off of the bed and into the bathroom. I took a long hot shower that lasted for an hour or two. I got out of the shower and let my hair dry naturally after I had combed it. I then put on some jeans and a blue plain T-Shirt and converse. I didn't bother to put on any makeup because I was planning on spending some alone time today. maybe go to the park or the mall for shopping, I hadn't really worked up the details. I got out of my room into the kitchen to get some breakfast as it was now about 10 am.

As I walked into the kitchen, I saw Aoise sitting on the table and having her lunch.

'Hey' she said as I beemed the cabinets for the cerial.

'Good morning' I said back as I grabbed then a bowl of milk and grabbed my cerial and sat down on the table to have my breakfast before I settle off.

'I'm sorry for being unfriendly the other day. I just really was annoyed with you' she said as she continued to eat.

'It's fine. but I shouldn't have reacted that way. Anyways I won't be bothering you anymore' I said as I started having my cerial.

'What do you mean?' she asked as she looked at me confused.

'I'm going home' I said as widened her eyes at me.

'What?! You can't leave, you've been here for weeks!' she said.

'I don't belong here. Everyone who I thought I were friends with just hate me now. I ruined James and Sara. I ruined Brad and I. And I'm sure Connor is annoyed with me because I cut you guys off the other day' I said.

'You only ruined Brad and You. James and Sara made up and Connor and I have a date tonight' she said as I chocked on my cereal.

'WHAT? DATE ? HOW? HOE! TELL ME!' I said overly excited as she laughed.

'Well he just asked and I said yes' she said simply.

We then started talking about what she's going to wear and turns out that she already bought an outfit so she didn't need my help. I then finished my cereal and excused myself to go and spend some alone time.

----------------------------------------------------------

I got out the apartment and walked down the street as I took a turn to the park. I sat down on a bench looking at the clear blue sky when a little girl came and sat beside me having the same look at her face as me which only lead to one question.

'Boy problems?' I asked

'Yep' she said as she let out a deep sigh afterwards.

'Tell me about it' I said interested to hear what boy problems a little girl could have.

'well there's this boy called Jeremy and he's really cute and in my school but I never talked to him. So I told my friend I liked him then she goes and becomes friends with him and I'm here being invisible.' she said angrily