Meeting the Band

~next day~

I woke up feeling great. To be honest, its the best I've felt in years.

I looked at the time. 9:30am, crap.

I practically jumped up from bed and went straight into the shower. I got out and put on jeans and a red T-shirt and red converse.

While doing my hair, I heard my phone ring. It was Brad. I picked up.

He said to be there with Aoise.

Okay that was quite weird. I got out of my bedroom and spotted Aoise watching TV. Luckily she was fully dressed.

'Aoise, get up you're coming with me to meet Brad. He said to bring you. I dont know what's up. Just come on let's go' I said as Aoise turned the TV off and grabbed her phone and we left.

-------------------------------------------------------------

We finally arrived at Starbucks. Brad was sat inside with James, Sara, and two guys and a girl.

I looked over at Aoise who shrugged in confusion. We walked in and Brad got up and hugged me.

'Hey, how are you' he said into the hug.

'Good and you' I said pulling away.

'Yo, love birds, get a room' I heard that girl say as everyone laughed.

She was ginger, she had an American accent and I was fairly taller than her.

'Lilly this is Lea. Lea this is Lilly, my girlfriend' he said as I lit up inside. We were officially a couple.

'Hey nice to meet you, this is my friend Aoise' I said as I shook Lea's hand.

'And this is Connor and Tris. And you've already met James and Sara' Brad said pointing to the boys that were sat on the table with us.

'Oh aren't they your band mates?' I said turning to look at Brad.

'Yeah ' he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me aside so that we were alone.

'I thought I'd get you to meet my friends. You see the ginger girl is with Tris. She's his girlfriend. And James and Sara are now together. There's just the single ones Connor and Aoise. And if stuff goes right, then I think they'll kick it off' he said as he stared down at me.

'Awe that's so cute' I said as he brushed a piece of my to behind my ear.

'I had a really good first date yesterday, when's the next date' he said.

'You decide on a day' I said. 'So tomorrow?' He said as I nodded .

He grabbed my face and kissed my forehead. We walked back inside to join the others.

Hey hey heyy!! what's up everyone?? okay so here's the thing, I've updated ALOT of parts today because well this was just a mini fanfic on my Instagram account @thevampsobsession. so people liked it a lot and I've decided to turn it into a fanfic. I'll be updating the next part like right now so that you peeps will read it. I love you all!!! wooop woooop