Showing Around Birmingham

'Lilly wake up' I heard Aoise's voice echo in my mind.

I opened my eyes to reveal a rather sleepy Aoise.

'Leave me alone!' I mumbled as I put a pillow over my face.

'Brad's waiting for you to get up so you could get ready, and also I need to get ready so I get to the car person' she said.

I eventually got up. I went into the bathroom to freshen up. I washed my face and what not and got dressed back into my clothes that were left in the bathroom. I got out and went back into Brad's room to see Aoise wearing her clothes.

'Let's go' I said.

Aoise, Brad, and I got back to mine and Aoise's apartment. Brad waited in the living room while I got a shower and got ready for my day out with him.

'Are you done yet my little Lady Twin?' Bradley shouted from outside my bedroom door.

'Yes come in' I said just after applying lipgloss.

'Shall we go? There are so many things you need to see' he said excitedly.

We then got out of the apartment as Aoise went to meet the dealer.

'So where are we going?' I asked as we started walking.

'Not somewhere fancy, I'll just show you around Birmingham.' He said as we walked.

----------------------------------------------------------

Brad and I walked around Birmingham. It was exhausting!

Bradley, I need to sit down, my feet are numb' I whined while walking past the park.

'Are you comfortably numb? He smirked, referring to the sex song, comfortably numb.

'Brad oh my god ! And I'm not comfortable, I'm just numb' I gasped.

'But you are numb' he smirked.

'Stop it!' I laughed.

'Do you want me to carry you?' He asked.

'What like right now? In front of all these people?' I asked.

'Yeah why not.' He said and before I could say anything I was lifted off my feet and put in Brad's shoulders my feet dangling down his shoulders.

'Oh my god you're crazy!' I screamed.

'Just shut up and enjoy the view' he said looking up to see my face

'You're weird' I said staring down at him.

We kept walking, more like, he kept walking for hours while I was still on his shoulders. After a while, I felt his hands come up to my thighs. I didn't know what to do for I was still up on his shoulders and I didn't say a word. I put my hands on his head so that I wouldnt fall down.

'Your hair is so curley its beautiful' I said after few moments of silence.

'Thank you, its not the only thing beautiful up there' he said.

'I know' I said stupidly ruining the moment. Why is he flirting? Or was he just being nice?

'Let's go there' he said pointing to an outdoor restaurant. I agreed as he let me down. It was getting awkward after the whole flirting situation.

We walked over to the restaurant sitting down on a round shaped table opposite to each other. It was still awkward. I didn't know what to do. I just smiled at him until he smiled back. I felt horrible.

We sat there looking at our menus.

'This is getting awkward' he mumbled. I said nothing because there was nothing to say.

'I'm sorry for flirting' he said as he kept looking at his menu.

'Are you seriously apologizing?' I said as I lowered his menu from his hand so that he'd look at me.

'Yeah it got awkward after I called you beautiful' he sad sighing.

'Its fine. Okay shake it off and forget about the awkwardness.' I said as I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

-----

We had our food and left back home. He didn't carry me this time. I think he still felt awkward. We chatted a bit but not like the way he chatted to me before the thing happened. We reached my apartment.

'Bye Lilly, I'll see you around' he said as I got to the apartement block.

He turned around and started walking away. I couldn't do anything. He was already few feet away. I sighed as I got up to my apartment and got in.