Stay With Me

I got my last English walk down the pavement as I was already leaving tomorrow. I got to my apartment and Aoise was there watching TV.

'Hey Aoise' I said as I entered the living room area

'Hey Lilly, are you still going tomorrow' she asked as I sat down next to her

'Yeah, it's for the best. Listen, since tomorrow I'm leaving at night, I thought I'd have a little gathering here. Me, you, Natalie and Leah. We'd have pizza and chat for the last time here' I said

'It wouldn't be the last time at all. it would be the last time of all of us gathered but you get what I mean. You'd still Skype and FaceTime me like we used to right?' I asked

'Yeah of course. Skyping you is what got me here so yeah I'd still love you' I said as I got up. 'I need to get some rest, goodnight'

'goodnight' she said back as I made my way out of the living room into my bedroom.

Before I went to bed, I texted Lea

I texted:

'Hey Lea it's Lilly. Listen, I'm leaving tomorrow night so I was hoping I'd make a pizza party before I go. It's just going to be me, you, Aoise, and Natalie. What do you say?'

I felt my phone vibrate instantly. She had texted back.

It said:

'Hey, I'm really devastated to hear that you're leaving. I was hoping you'd stay for longer. Anyways I'll be there tomorrow. Text me the details before I sleep.'

I replied with:

It's okay hun, we'd still stay in contact. 'Anyways be at my apartment tomorrow at 5 pm. Wear whatever you want. We're just girls hanging out. No one to impress tbh. byeee xxx'

And by that I had texted Lea to come tomorrow.

I got in my pijamas, brushed my teeth, took off my makeup, and got in bed.

I couldnt sleep though i was extremly tired because so many questions ran through my mind.

Many like:

***Why did Brad dump me for her?

Why did he say that he likes me but then the minute we have a fight he finds another girl?

Am I that horrible?

Did my question offend him that much?

Why her?

Why didn't he at least give me a chance to apologize and make things right?

I go to the mall wanting to buy a cute outfit for me to when I apologize to him, then I go into Starbucks and boom, I find him there with her.

I'm really going to miss it here.

Starbucks and the streets.

The lights at night, the forever electricity going unlike ours back home that keeps going on and off for the love of god!

Ew is that a mosquito???

I really should get my nails done.

But why would I if I dont have anyone to impress?

Brad isn't mine anymore and Vincent hasn't ever called or texted me since the party. Was his name Vincent or George? Nahh I forgot.

It's really quite now...I could stay like this forever. ***

I was there in bed thinking and what not before I heard a tapping noise at my window. My window was just across my bed, and the apartment was just on the first floor so anything could happen.

Calm down Lilly, its just your imagina....

I was cut off again by the same tapping nose. I started getting worried. As I got up, the window tapped again. I looked at my clock on my bedside table, it said it's 3:00 AM. I got really scared while approaching the window. I took a peek before opening it. I saw a fluffy brown thing moving. Seemed like hair, it was a person, more specifically, it was Brad.

'What are you doing here?!' I yelled whispered as I opened the window revealing Brad with pebbles on his hand standing at the pavement just down my window. I guess first floor level isn't a smart idea. Thank you Aoise.

'Don't go' he whisper yelled back

'What?!' Are you kidding me?! Are you drunk?' I said back

'Im not drunk. Don't go! Dont leave me' he said back

'Leave you? I'm not yours anymore Bradley and we both know that quite well' I said back

'Oh won't you, stay with me. Cause you're, all I need.' he sang  whispering

'This ain't love IT'S CLEAR TO SEE' I whispered back but not singing just proving a point

'But darling stay with me' he said back, not singing.

'I'm not you're second choice. Go beg Helen to stay with you, because I don't want to' I sang. 'Tell her to stay with you tonight, you really need some help. Stop messing about Bradley and settle for one girl.' I said

'But if we can't be together, can't you just stay and we'll be good friends?' he said

'I'd rather not have you in my life at all than to have you as a friend' I said back. 'Brad, you have Helen. Okay? You like her. She likes you. What else do you want from me? I was a mistake to you and so were you to me. Goodnight ' I said right before I closed the window again and got back to bed. This time I didn't suffer to sleep, I knew Brad had gone because I saw him turn around as I close the window and I also got so many questions off of my mind which helped me fall asleep.

HEY GUYS SO YEAH THAT JUST HAPPENED. PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING BECAUSE OTHERWISE THERE ISN'T A POINT IN WRITING THIS BOOK AREN'T I RIGHT?

ANYWAYS YEAH PLEASE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK HONESTLY. ALSO DONT FORGET TO SHARE THIS BOOK WITH YOUR VAMPETTE FRIENDS. I'D REALLY LIKE IT IF MANY PEOPLE READ MY BOOK.

SO YEAH, COMMENT, SHARE, VOTE AND ILL UPDATE FASTER X BYEEEEEEEE.