Our First Date

Today's the day, its was Wednesday.

I woke up at 12 pm. I needed my beauty sleep to look less sleepy.

I got up and after a couple of hours I started to get ready.

I took a shower and wore the clothes and shoes and it was already 5pm.

I straightened my long brown hair and did my makeup the way Aoise suggested.

I did look presentable, thank you Aoise. As I was applying perfume, and it was 7 pm, the door bell rang.

'Lilly, Brads here!!!' Aoise screamed across through her apartment.

I grabbed my phone and went to the front door.

'Hi' he said as I saw a huge smile appear on his face.

'Hi' I said back smiling too. Brad was wearing skinny jeans and a balck shirt. He was also wearing a black bowler hat. He looked amazing.

'You look amazing' he said as I was now stood next to Aoise and him.

'Thanks you too' I said back as I felt his hand on my back.

'Let's go' he said as we turned around

'Have fun, but not too much' Aoise smirked as we left the apartment.

Brad and I have left the apartment. He held my hand as we started walking downstairs.

'Where are we going?' I asked

'first I'm taking you out to a movie. Then dinner. Then I dont know what will happen' he said as we continued walking and talking.

We walked into the park which got me confused.

'I thought we were going for movie' I said as we continued walking to the park.

'Yes, they're showing silent movies in the park and I thought we'd watch one. I know that silent movies are boring but it gives us more time to talk and they're short, so neither one of us will want to sleep on the grass' he said as we walked to a spot far away from other people who were willing to watch the movie instead of talk.

We sat down on a blanket that he had set up.

The movie started and everyone was quite. I felt his hand go behind me and then I felt it around my waste.

He scooted closer to me as his hand was now around my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder.

The movie passed as we made fun of people sitting and watching and we threw pebbles at people watching and started laughing as they all started to blame it on each other.

He didn't make any other move. We just cuddled a bit. Minutes later the movie was done and we got up.

We walked to a restaurant which was outside the park. We sat on a table for two. We sat in a booth. And he sat next to me and had his arm around me. He was so romantic. We ordered chicken and chips. He ordered cheddar cheese dip. Which was my favorite dip. I couldn't resist but to shove a dipped chip in my mouth. And then, the next thing I knew, Brad started laughing.

'What?' I asked confused.

'Nothing' he said still laughing.

'Oh come on. Dont do this to me again, what's up' I said really really confused while he continued to laugh.

'You've got cheddar all over your mouth'. He said.

'Oh really?' I said right before I kissed his cheek making sure I got cheddar on his face.

'What no! Come on' he laughed. He was so pretty. He was irresistible.

'Take this off' he said as he pointed to his face that was now smudged with cheddar.

'Its payback time' I smirked as I licked the cheddar off of his face.

'That's fine, I know its payback time' he said as I stopped and his face was right in front of my face. I could feel his breath come down at me. His eyes sparkled right in front of mine. He was beautiful. I really liked him.

'You still have cheddar on your lips' he said still looking at me.

'Well, take them off' I said as he reached over and grabbed a napkin. He whiped my mouth refusing to break our eye contact.

'Much better now' he said still looking at me. He moved closer, he removed his arm from behind my back and placed his hand on my face, some of it on my neck. His other arm was now on my waist.

'Be my girlfriend' he said as he was really close to me.

'I'd  love to' I said and now he smiled. He tightened his grip on my waist and rubbed my face and neck. He then started to lean in. He stopped the second we were about to kiss.

'I so want to kiss you right now' he said as his warm breath hit my face.

'Then...just....kiss me' I said right before he gently put his lips on mine.

His lips moved gently in movement with mine as if its rehearsed. The kiss was amazing. I think i heard an angel sing while his lips were on mine.

'Umm, excuse me, please not in the resturant' I heard the waiter say as Brad pulled away from the kiss and laughed.

'Rght sorry mate'. He said as I then laughed abit over what happened.

'Sorry' he said as he laughed.

We then ate our food and left the resturant. We shared the same drink. It was gross at first but then it felt so cute.

We walked back to my apartment. His hand held mine all the way through the walk which made me feel protected because it was now a bit late.

'I had a nice time tonight' I said as I was stood in front of Brad.

'Me too' he said as he held my hand up to his face and kissed it.

'I'll see you tomorrow beautiful' he said as he let go of my hand and I ran upstairs to my apartment.

I ran up the stairs to my and Aoise's apartment.

'How was it?!' She screamed as I walked in the apartment.

'It was nice' I said grinning.

'Wait?' She said

'what?' I replied confused. I swear people confuse me all the time.

'What's that on your face? Hmmm, the edges of your mouth are practically so far apart that they can be a banana' she said and then I got really really confused.

'What the f are you talking about? I DONT UNDERTSTAND YOURE WEIRD TALK' I said mouthing the words in an obvious way.

'You idiot I meant you're smiling' she said

'well next time lead with that! I said back.

'Soooooo what happened? Did he hold your hand? Did you kiss? Where did you go? Where did he take you? Did you go to that bowling place downtown?' I stood there listening to Aoise talk and talk nonstop about places before my phone vibrated. I took it out of my bag before Aoise instantly snatched it from my hand and unlocked it.

'And because you're not answering my questions, I'll read your text' she said right before she opened the text.

' '''I had a great time tonight, I'm so glad we're together now. Meet me tomorrow in Starbucks at 10 am because I already miss you''' OH MY GOD AWWWWWWWWW YOURE TOGETHER OH MY GOD! ' she said, more like shouted, before she started singing :

' Lilly and Bradley sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G, first comes love them comes marriage THEN COMES LILLY WITH A BABY CARRIAGE ' she continued to sing as I left her jumping around, I grabbed my phone that was now on the couch, and went to my room.

I sighed and collapsed on the bed.

I replied to Brad confirming I'll meet him tomorrow, changed into my PJs and got ready for bed. It took me a while to fall asleep because I was too happy to stop thinking about the kiss. Brad really did make me feel special.