Mischiefs

'Oh my god, quick!' Natalie whispered as I taped the box of tampons to the floor and put long lasting glue on it .

The time I was supposed to be grocery shopping, was spent with Natalie in the shop being mischiefs. We got bored looking at brands for hours so we decided it would be fun to get kicked out of the store.

'Hurry hurry!' She said as the guy who worked at the store came walking towards aisle two, where we were being weird.

Natalie noticed him as she pulled me back to hide with her behind the trolley. We were now sat on the floor watching the working guy come across the aisle.

He looked at the box of tampons and mumbled to himself 'urgh, women'

. I held back a laughed as he bent down to pick it up but got stuck. He tried pulling it off of the floor but the tape was well stable.

He then tried to release the box but realized he was stuck, which is when natalie and I bursted out laughing revealing it was us who did that.

'YOU!' he yelled.

'RUN!' Natalie screamed as she pulled me up and ssaid

ed making a mess by throwing stuff on the floor.

'What are you doing?!' I asked while laughing, more like squealed.

'Making a mess!' she said

'why?!' I asked back as I threw some stuff off of the shelves on the floor like she was doing.

'I've seen it on TV' she said as I bursted laughing.

'He's back! Run!' She said.

Natalie and I ran out of the store bursting out laughing as few people who worked there started yelling at us.

'That was hilarious!' I screamed.

'We'll sneak in later and cause a bigger mess' she said high fiving me.

'But oh my god Aoise is going to kill me! I have no food for us' I said laughing

'oh my god, you can come over to dinner you and her and tomorrow we'll find you another store' she said laughing as we started walking.

'Here's my phone number, and adress' she said handing me a piece of paper after she wrote down the information.

'Thanks Natalie, you're a life saver, and a store recker too' I said laughing taking the paper in my hand and putting it in my purse.

'I should go now, I'll see you tonight at seven. Mum is making lasagne, it should be good and if it isn't, we'll order pizza' she smiled as I hugged her.

'See you!' I said back as I walked away

---------------------------------------------------------

'Aoise are you home?' I screamed through an empty apartment.

'I guess not' I mumbled to myself. I got to my bedroom and unpacked which only took about an hour but seemed ages.

I took out my phone and added Natalie's number in with the address.

I texted her :

'see you later tonight, we're coming'.

I threw my phone on the bed and got into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

I then got out the bathroom and started getting ready. I wore a flowwy white shirt and shorts. I put on my converse as I got my hair and make up done.

'Lilly are you back? I'm starving!' I heard Aoise scream from the living room as she walked into the apartment.

'Yeah I'm in here' I replied. Seconds later, she appeared at my door, crossed her arms and look at me.

'Wheres the food?!' She asked.

'Umm, well, I met a girl at the grocery store and we got kicked out because we played pranks and stuff. So she felt bad and invited us to dinner' I said quickly.

'Oh, okay then.' She simply said.

'So we should leave like right now because we should be at hers at seven and its already six-forty five.' I said as Aoise shook her head and we walked out the apartment and followed the adress Natalie gave me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After 20 minutes of walking, we reached Natalie's place.

I rang the doorbell and stood there waiting till the door flung open.

I looked up, I saw a boy. Curley hair, brown eyes, fairly taller than I am.

'Hi' he spoke.

'Umm, do we have the wrong address? Is Natalie here?' I asked confused.

'No you've got it right, I'm her brother, come on in' he said to me.

Aoise and I walked in awkwardly

'Natalie is shopping now, she should be home any minute now.' He smiled.

'Oh okay then' I replied, still awkward. He lead us to a living room.

'I'm Brad by the way' he said to Aosie and I as we sat down on the sofa I next to Brad and Aoise next to me.

'I'm Lilly and she's Aoise my friend'.

'Nice to meet you' he said back. We all stayed in silence for few minutes before he started exchanging questions like where we come from and how come we moved to Birmingham and stuff like that. before Natalie came.

'Sorry I'm late!' She gasped as I laughed

'Its fine, did you wreck another store?' I said as she laughed and shook her head, I'm guessing she didn't since she had a few bags in her hand. She sat down next to Aoise.

'Sorry again' she started but I cut her off

'its fine, Brad kept us company' I said as I gave her a reassuring smile.