Could it be love?

* So I just want to say thank you so much to the people that have read my story!! I didn't think people would actually like it but it looks like you do! I mean almost 500 reads like thank you sooo much!!  ill try to update more often*

.I ran over to the bananas and picked up a bunch of them. As I was turning back to run to the cart I crashed into something sending me falling to the floor.I wasn't expecting what I saw when I looked up.....

"UGGHH" I groaned as I rubbed the back of my head. I looked up to see who I crashed into and was meet with the most beautiful piercing blue eyes I've ever seen. "Wow" I mumbled to myself. "Watch where you're going you imbecile" he rudely groaned as he got up. I was still staring at him in awe as my eyes drifted from his ice blue eyes, to his plump totally kissable lips, to his broad shoulders and his muscular ar- wait what?! what am I saying I just met this guy! When I realized what he said it brought me back to reality and I replied with " hey who are you callin imbecile you assquatch " I said as I got up. "NOOO MY BANANAS!!" I said when I noticed they were all squished and lifeless. "WHY THE BANANAS" I said as I bent down and poked them, the hot stran- I mean the stranger just stood there looking at me like I was crazy." You killed my bananas bro" "well its your fault for not watching where you're going " "banana killer" I said as I glared at him" am not" "are to" am not" "are t-" "Fighting with children again Peter really" said a tall guy with a scowl on his face.' So his names Peter hmm' I thought to myself. " She started it "  he- I mean peter said. "Hey you're the one who killed my bananas!" I said while pointing to the lifeless mush of what used to be my beloved  bananas. "Whatever lets go Peter we don't have time for this we have to get back home " the sour faced guy said to Peter as he started to walk away." Next time watch where you're going kid" Peter said as he picked up the bottle of..kale juice? eww I thought to myself as he sauntered off in the direction of the check out lines while I checked him out one more time before I turned on my heels to run and grab more bananas, this time I looked to make sure these bananas survived this time. After finally getting my bananas and putting then into the cart I walked back to the front of the store to check out. When I finally found a line with the least amount of people I stood there waiting and took out my phone to text Bellamy I was done shopping.

<BANANA NANNA>

hey bro I'm done shopping so get yo booty back here before I eat this food :p

<BROMETHEUS>

K ill be there in like 5 minutes har and DO NOT touch the food

<BANANA NANNA>

whatchya gonna do if i do

<BROMETHEUS>

I'll eat all of the bananas

<BANANA NANNA>

YOU'LL HAVE TO FIGHT ME FIRST

<BANANA NANA>

cause ima bad ass t(o_ot) and all of the bananas are mine!!

I looked up and noticed that it was my turn so I got everything out of the cart and placed it onto the counter. Once everything was scanned to I took out the credit card my brother gave me to use. When everything was bagged and put into the cart I walked outside and waited until I saw my brothers SUV driving into the parking lot and towards me." HEY HAR" my brother said as he got out and went around to help me put everything into the trunk."Hey bel" I replied while handing him bags to put in."So how did the thingy at the school go? " I asked while handing him the last few bags "It was pretty good actually! the schools really nice and has a lot of clubs and different things that you'll like. How'd shopping go?" he said as he got in behind the wheel and I got into the passenger seat. "Cool and shopping was ok" I said keeping my encounter with that Peter guy to myself." Nice " he said as he fastened his seat belt and began the drive home.

When we got home we started unpacking the car and setting everything down in the kitchen. While we were unpacking and putting away everything I noticed that my thoughts kept drifting back to him.Peter.There was something about him....I don't know but I want to find out. He was just so..so hot?  mysterious? I don't know but I hope that I see him again because I just have this feeling like I'm meant to know him or something. I know it sounds crazy but he's all i can think about. I was brought out of my thought by Bellamy snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Hey earth to Harley? anybody there" he said "y-yea what bel" I said as I looked up at him. "Nothing you just zoned out or something there, you alright?" he asked concern flashing across his face." yea i'm fine just thinking about school" I said while putting a smile on my face. "Ok " he said as he went to put away the last box of cereal. "Hey can we order pizza?" i asked Bellamy "uh sure bacon with extra cheese right" he asked even though he already new the answer." YUP " I replied as I went upstairs to my room to wait for the pizza.

When I got to my room I looked around and decided to unpack my clothes first. I began to put away my clothes into my closet and neatly put all of my sneakers at the bottom.I love converse so I have like 30 pairs of them and thats not counting all of the other shoes I have.When I ran out of room in my closet I started to put the rest of my clothes into the drawers of my dresser." There we go" I said to myself as I went to pick up another box to unpack. I grabbed the first box I saw and it was labeled BOOKS. I went over to the small bookshelf that's near my bed and started unboxing.When I grabbed the last book and put it onto the shelf I heard my brother call from downstairs. "HAR PIZZA'S HERE" he shouted "OKAY BE DOWN IN A SEC" I said as I got up and went down stairs. I was greeted by the smell of pizza." yay" I said as I went over to the diner table and grabbed a plate."Thanks bro" I said as I went to get a glass of water" Hey do you want something to drink? " I asked him while I got down a glass and filled it with some ice and water "no thanks " he said so I walked back to the kitchen and started to chow down on my bacon pizza.I looked around and noticed that the kitchen and the living room where almost completely unpacked." Wow bel it looks good " I said motioning towards the room." Yea " he said" I stayed up late last night and unpacked the kitchen, the living room and a little of mine" he replied. After that we remained silent as we finished eating. When I was done I put my plate in the sink and refilled my glass " i'm gonna go finish up my room bro thanks for the food" I said as I went upstairs     

When I walked back into my room I decided to move some of the furniture around to my liking. I started with my small speaker system. My TV is on the center of my dresser and I put a speaker on either side of it .I already had the night tables on either side of my bed so I just straightened them out and grabbed the box labeled ELECTRO STUFF. I pulled out my alarm clock and plugged it in to the outlet. Then I took out my lamps and put one next to my alarm clock and the other one on my desk. I looked around and was satisfied with what I had done so far. It was getting late so I decided to grab some PJ's and get ready for bed. After changing into a big faded t-shirt that said Elmo's world I brushed my teeth and wiped off my make up. Afterwards I pulled my hair in to a loose pony tail, pulled back the covers and climbed into bed. I took off my glasses and put them next to my phone before turning off the lamp. When I closed my eyes all I could see were those deep sea blue eyes staring back at me as I drifted off to sleep wondering if ill see him again soon........

* So another chapter finally! thank you soo much to those of you who have commented and voted for my story i really appreciate it a lot! it was a little rushed but what did you think? 

Did it sound rushed?

What do you think about peter??

Tell me!! :p

Till next time my lovelies <3

Please don't forget to vote and comment :)  

   ~ Hale4life *