Christmas!

When i woke up it wasn't even light out but i didn't care because it was Christmas. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 5:00 am " perfect" i said before i swung my legs over the side and got up to stretch before i quietly walked down stairs. When i got downstairs i walked into the living room and saw that there were even more presents under the tree making me smile. The boys still weren't awake so i carefully walked into the kitchen and turned on the coffee maker and started making hot chocolate. While the coffee was brewing i tip-toed back upstairs and was immediately greeted by the sound of snoring. I walked over to  Lockie's room and slowly opened the door and walked over to him " WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS!" i shouted as i jumped on his bed,in response he groaned out " shudhapp its too early" he said while picking up a pillow and covering his face. " Fine, ill leave" i said as i started to walk to the door " thank you" he said " but....that means you don't get any presents" i said in a sing song-y voice "PRESENT?!" he said before he jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. By the time he made it downstairs Bellamy was up and slowly making his way down as well with me trailing behind him. When i got down i found lockie sitting in front of the tree looking at all of the presents smiling like a idiot and Bellamy in the kitchen pouring himself a cup of coffee. After he got his coffee and i grabbed hot chocolate for me and Lockie we sat down in front of the tree and started passing around presents " finally" said Lockie when he was handed his presents. Lockie tore into his presents with a huge smile on his face while Bellamy simply just opened his. " Awesome! i really wanted these thanks har!" said Lockie holding the water speakers i bought him. Bellamy opened his first gift from me to find a new watch " wow, this is really nice thanks sis" he said as he tried it on. I got 3 new phone cases, 2 Of Mice&Men posters, One Direction "Four" CD, new 7/16 plugs and a pair of green and white converse. The opening of presents and the giving and receiving of thank yous finally came to an end an we were left with the mountain of wrapping paper and each our own pile of gifts. After we cleaned up all of the wrapping paper we just sat there on the couch in a comfortable silence before my eyes fell upon one of our old family pictures. Soon all of our eyes were on the same picture and we just stared. " Come on lets go make some breakfast" said Bellamy as he got up and walked to the kitchen " yeah come on har" said Lockie as he got up to follow. I stayed back for a second and just remained staring at the old picture " I miss you mom and dad.." i whispered out as i wiped a stray tear and walked into the kitchen. What i was greeted with put a big smile on my face, it was Bellamy and Lockie completely covered in what looked like flour, eggs, and syrup the same with the counter and the floor "haha oh my god what happened in here. You've only been in here for like 5 minutes???" i said while looking at the state of the kitchen " he started it!" they both yelled in unison pointing at each other " mhm " i hummed looking between them " well might as well " said to which they frowned in confusion before i picked up a handful of flour and threw it at them. Before i knew it i had started a full on food fight and we were completely covered in food. Lockie was laying on the floor making a flour snow angel while Bellamy sprinkled even more flour on him. 'This is my life'  i thought to my self as a smile spread across my face. I didn't think it would turn out this way but Christmas so far isn't as hard as i thought it would be without them, but i know well make it. Yeah, were gonna be just fine.

* I thought i'd update one more time for you guys, So how was it?Its kind of short but i'll try and make the next one longer. Anyways i hope all you guys and gals are having a good time over the holidays. i might update one more time before break ends but we'll see. 

~Till next time my lovely's :)

Don't forget to vote and comment!

        ~Hale4life xx